ImageImageImageImageImage

Realistic Lakers Core

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Dloading99
Pro Prospect
And1: 162

Realistic Lakers Core 

Post#1 » by Dloading99 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:47 am

What's our Realistic Laker Core now that we have our guys here. I'm going to start it off.

I think 1. Lonzo BAll Brandon Ingram/two main Young pieces of our development. both alphas very hard work ethic I see them as our Westbrook and Durant.

2. Brooke Lopez our Center our Tim Duncan our Stretch five in the new NBA he can be a shaq for us. best skilled shooting big in the NBA against Golden state pachula is going to be having fits. because you actually have to come out on him. and if you go small he'll crush you inside. dunking jump hooks. and he's a 80% free throw shooter. with so many bigs who aren't skilled like this. this is a luxury to have pick and pop with Ball Ingram or Clarkson.

3. Randle Clarkson both been here since the rebuild. both hard workers. and I think they mesh well with the franchise players. both can play off of ball and Ingram. and I think Randle is going to be great with Ball finding him in the paint. Clarkson will be great with ball on the catch and shoot. and Clarkson will be great handling the ball with him.

4. Larry Nance a stretch five can play multiple positions. and one of our great locker room guys.

I think We're good here. I'm the biggest Deangelo Guy on here. but this is our squad going forward we got a great player for him. who's got a great basketball IQ extremely smart and skilled. we have to embrace this as our squad. and give up that free agent super team Pipe dream.

This team gets us 45 wins 8th seed in the playoffs and we are competing for championships after next season. I like this better then the clippers. or even the rockets because we actually have skilled bigs. we can acquire one young shooting guard shooter to go with these guys and I think we're good.
Tzar
Sophomore
And1: 120

Re: Realistic Lakers Core 

Post#2 » by Tzar » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 am

In an age of total cynicism, your optimism is quite refreshing.

Core = Ball and Ingram. Everyone else is expendable.
Lakernut4ever
Junior
And1: 92

Re: Realistic Lakers Core 

Post#3 » by Lakernut4ever » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 am

Dloading99 wrote:What's our Realistic Laker Core now that we have our guys here. I'm going to start it off.

I think 1. Lonzo BAll Brandon Ingram/two main Young pieces of our development. both alphas very hard work ethic I see them as our Westbrook and Durant.

2. Brooke Lopez our Center our Tim Duncan our Stretch five in the new NBA he can be a shaq for us. best skilled shooting big in the NBA against Golden state pachula is going to be having fits. because you actually have to come out on him. and if you go small he'll crush you inside. dunking jump hooks. and he's a 80% free throw shooter. with so many bigs who aren't skilled like this. this is a luxury to have pick and pop with Ball Ingram or Clarkson.

3. Randle Clarkson both been here since the rebuild. both hard workers. and I think they mesh well with the franchise players. both can play off of ball and Ingram. and I think Randle is going to be great with Ball finding him in the paint. Clarkson will be great with ball on the catch and shoot. and Clarkson will be great handling the ball with him.

4. Larry Nance a stretch five can play multiple positions. and one of our great locker room guys.

I think We're good here. I'm the biggest Deangelo Guy on here. but this is our squad going forward we got a great player for him. who's got a great basketball IQ extremely smart and skilled. we have to embrace this as our squad. and give up that free agent super team Pipe dream.

This team gets us 45 wins 8th seed in the playoffs and we are competing for championships after next season. I like this better then the clippers. or even the rockets because we actually have skilled bigs. we can acquire one young shooting guard shooter to go with these guys and I think we're good.

Nope...we still need to get rid of Deng and find some tough defensive minded players...

Return to Los Angeles Lakers