ImageImageImageImageImage

So where are the points coming from this year?

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Mirjalovic
Head Coach
And1: 1,780

Re: So where are the points coming from this year? 

Post#41 » by Mirjalovic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 am

Spens1 wrote:Ingram and Lopez i suspect. Clarkson and Randle also better step up or they should be traded by deadline. No more excuses for them, they need to prove their worth and not be just be there like they were last year (Randle went backwards ffs). Hart i think is promising in that he could contribute off the bench. Either way i don't think we're going to be very good offensively.

Randle improved big time. How the **** Randle went backward ?
shawn_hemp wrote: a guy who is far worse than Robert Covington in Brandon Ingram, and a guy who is no better than TJ McConnell or Tony Wroten in D'Angelo Russell.

Sixers fans...

Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#42 » by Spens1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 am

Mirjalovic wrote:
Spens1 wrote:Ingram and Lopez i suspect. Clarkson and Randle also better step up or they should be traded by deadline. No more excuses for them, they need to prove their worth and not be just be there like they were last year (Randle went backwards ffs). Hart i think is promising in that he could contribute off the bench. Either way i don't think we're going to be very good offensively.

he did not. efficiency improved but only averaged 2PPG more (13PPG on 10 shots isn't that great either way) and somehow managed to go backwards on the boards (how i'm not sure). At best he went sideways.
Mirjalovic
Head Coach

Post#43 » by Mirjalovic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 am

Spens1 wrote:
Mirjalovic wrote:

he did not. efficiency improved but only averaged 2PPG more (13PPG on 10 shots isn't that great either way) and somehow managed to go backwards on the boards (how i'm not sure). At best he went sideways.

he improves his passing, pick his spot better thus better shot selection and not look lost in 20+ games like in his first season, and he boxout better thus rebounding number declined. How the **** is that went backward ? Watch the games.
shawn_hemp wrote: a guy who is far worse than Robert Covington in Brandon Ingram, and a guy who is no better than TJ McConnell or Tony Wroten in D'Angelo Russell.

Sixers fans...

Spens1
RealGM

Post#44 » by Spens1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:46 am

Mirjalovic wrote:
Spens1 wrote:
Mirjalovic wrote:

he improves his passing, pick his spot better thus better shot selection and not look lost in 20+ games like in his first season, and he boxout better thus rebounding number declined. How the **** is that went backward ? Watch the games.

I did and can you honestly say he looked like someone we should be paying a near max to, absolutely not.

his passing did improve yes, but offensively its not like he's doing nearly as much as he should.
Mirjalovic
Head Coach

Post#45 » by Mirjalovic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Spens1 wrote:
Mirjalovic wrote:
Spens1 wrote:

I did and can you honestly say he looked like someone we should be paying a near max to, absolutely not.

his passing did improve yes, but offensively its not like he's doing nearly as much as he should.

what ? im saying he's improved in every area and then you imagine something that i dont said.

what he should doing then ? averaging 25 ppg ? this dumb debate begin with premise Randle went backward which is wrong. End of discussion.

Sixers fans...

Spens1
RealGM

Post#46 » by Spens1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Mirjalovic wrote:
Spens1 wrote:
Mirjalovic wrote:

what ? im saying he's improved in every area and then you imagine something that i dont said.

what he should doing then ? averaging 25 ppg ? this dumb debate begin with premise Randle went backward which is wrong. End of discussion.

how did he improve in rebounding though. Hell even defensively he is basically the same player he was last season.

I'm saying i would have expected 15/10, not even a big jump, just a moderate jump.
Goudelock
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,866

Post#47 » by Goudelock » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Ingram = 18 PPG
Lopez = 15 PPG
KCP = 14 PPG
Randle = 10 PPG
Clarkson = 10 PPG
Ball = 8 PPG

And then the rest of the players chip in. How realistic is this?
Devin Booker wrote:Bro.
-Spyda-
Pro Prospect
And1: 363

Post#48 » by -Spyda- » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Lopez 17 ppg
Ingram 15 ppg
Randle 12 ppg
KCP 10 ppg
Clarkson 10 ppg
Ball 9 ppg
Nance 9 ppg
aaron_gray
Analyst
And1: 979

Post#49 » by aaron_gray » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Bump
TyCobb wrote:Embiid at peak value after reaching a new maturity level.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,545

Post#50 » by stan francisco » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:09 am

Who had the closest prediction?

stan francisco wrote:... points should come by committee.

Current roster, next season?
Lonzo 14PPG
Hart 15PPG
Ingram 20PPG
Kuzma 20PPG
Randle 17PPG
Lopez 10PPG
Wear 8PPG
Caruso 6PPG

If they continue playing the way they are, all of them should have good and evenly matched assist and rebounding numbers, too. Except Lonzo with 10APG.

The defensive length... We need no stinking FA über stars.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers