ImageImageImageImageImage

Rise of the Fallen

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

LakersSoul
Head Coach
And1: 4,486

Rise of the Fallen 

Post#1 » by LakersSoul » Sat Sep 9, 2017 9:44 am

Just a cool video that I saw from a Lakers fan. It starts from one of the worst moments of Lakers history and then chronicles the steps made by the Lakers less than a month before NBA preseason starts.

"Westy, LeBron + AD to rule the West.
Return of the King, the Lakers."
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Re: Rise of the Fallen 

Post#2 » by DEEP3CL » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 am

Yeah they was all laughing hard...just like in the old school Carrie movie, " they're all gonna laugh at you...they're all gonna laugh at you", that's all I can remember. Now all you see is b*tch teams complaining, owners, gm's and unnamed executives all with their panties in a bunch. Also the media is a bunch a re tards too, they want it so bad for the Lakers just to be putrid, but I got news for them and I trust my knowledge way more than say a sorry ass Matt Moore or Zack Lowe...the team won't be a bottom lottery team.

The Lakers may not make the playoffs and it's not a disappointment if we don't, the key is to have a turnaround and improvement in team play to sway free agents. That should be our only goal, should we sneak into a playoff race then that's cool too because it shows we're close and just only need another weapon to make it happen.

I can see some things coming to light already, like the Sixers screwing themselves with that deal they made with Boston. No way we finish dead last and that pick ends up #1, and the 2-5 is a stretch for the Celtics too. That means we have to be putrid or have a rash of injuries and not compete. I see the pick going to Philly but it will be low, I don't care where it falls just as long as it's not a 1 which it won't.

Good video too...
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,109

Post#3 » by Dr Aki » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:39 am

DEEP3CL wrote:Yeah they was all laughing hard...just like in the old school Carrie movie, " they're all gonna laugh at you...they're all gonna laugh at you", that's all I can remember.

it's going to be damn bloodbath

that's some great imagery right there

danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,633

Post#4 » by danfantastk32 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:11 am

I won't forget the sorry team across the hall.....and how they thought they could rub our nose in it.

I hope we get Doc fired in the next season or two. That'll be a nice start. I'm looking forward to another 20+ years of humiliating that team. Maybe their owner will pack the team up and head to seattle. Good effin riddance.
Dr Aki
RealGM

Post#5 » by Dr Aki » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:31 am

danfantastk32 wrote:I won't forget the sorry team across the hall.....and how they thought they could rub our nose in it.

I hope we get Doc fired in the next season or two. That'll be a nice start. I'm looking forward to another 20+ years of humiliating that team. Maybe their owner will pack the team up and head to seattle. Good effin riddance.

please, they had their window and shat themselves, year in, year out

if the best they could do with 2.5 franchise players is the 2nd round, then you might as well call the entire endeavor a failure
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,633

Post#6 » by danfantastk32 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 am

Dr Aki wrote:
danfantastk32 wrote:I won't forget the sorry team across the hall.....and how they thought they could rub our nose in it.

if the best they could do with 2.5 franchise players is the 2nd round, then you might as well call the entire endeavor a failure

Oh....it was a laughable failure. But they still found it to grind us into the dirt with several 30+ point wins. Something I won't forget. I used to feel a little sympathy for them. I always wanted to beat them....but now I wanna us to dish the demoralizing victory that get's Doc fired two days later....mid season. And that would just be the start
Tee212
Lead Assistant
And1: 423

Post#7 » by Tee212 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:36 am

lol the music is way to epic, like its da vinci code theme while watching duck tales intro in mute.
NPZ
Analyst
And1: 2,505

Post#8 » by NPZ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 am

DEEP3CL wrote:Yeah they was all laughing hard...just like in the old school Carrie movie, " they're all gonna laugh at you...they're all gonna laugh at you", that's all I can remember. Now all you see is b*tch teams complaining, owners, gm's and unnamed executives all with their panties in a bunch. Also the media is a bunch a re tards too, they want it so bad for the Lakers just to be putrid, but I got news for them and I trust my knowledge way more than say a sorry ass Matt Moore or Zack Lowe...the team won't be a bottom lottery team.

Magic locked the doors and turned the fire hose on all those bullies.
NPZ's Definitive Magic Johnson highlight reel

49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 72, 80, 82, 85, 87, 88, 00, 01, 02, 09, 10, 20
NPZ
Analyst

Post#9 » by NPZ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:28 am

Dr Aki wrote:

No, don't do that, Aki. I don't wanna conflate shatting with that cute chic in your sig. Next thing you know, I'm scouring the web for that 2 Girls, 1 Cup vid.

Dr Aki
RealGM

Post#10 » by Dr Aki » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 am

NPZ wrote:
Dr Aki wrote:

No, don't do that, Aki. I don't wanna conflate shatting with that cute chic in your sig. Next thing you know, I'm scouring the web for that 2 Girls, 1 Cup vid.

No-one's gonna judge you for having a scat fetish

We open minded around here :lol: :lol:
NPZ
Analyst

Post#11 » by NPZ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Dr Aki wrote:
NPZ wrote:
Dr Aki wrote:

No-one's gonna judge you for having a scat fetish

We open minded around here :lol: :lol:

Thanks! Once you go scat, you never go back.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers