ImageImageImageImageImage

BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker

Moderators: Danny Darko, TyCobb, Kilroy

User avatar
kblo247
RealGM
Posts: 12,450
And1: 1,623
Joined: Apr 16, 2011

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#901 » by kblo247 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:53 am

Spanish_Laker wrote:
King23James wrote:Lebron has in his head AD playing center. Bosh sacrificed his game by playing center, to fit Lebron but bosh was better at PF. Love refused to sacrifice and play center, he couldnt play center and thats why Cleveland didnt work out like in Miami.
AD best position is center.


I think McGee will be the starting C, so AD can play PF and will be able to roam the 3pt line and stretch the floor.

I can see AD sliding down and playing the 4 inspires but starting at the 5 like with Mirotic. He’s not going to strictly be a 5 but I think he has no problem starting there like with Mirotic
Image
Texas_Lakers
Senior
Posts: 657
And1: 354
Joined: May 25, 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas
     

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#902 » by Texas_Lakers » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:03 pm

Get ready folks, the next 72-96 hours are going to be lit.
2018 Los Angeles Rams
Pointgod
General Manager
Posts: 7,734
And1: 7,492
Joined: Jun 28, 2014

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#903 » by Pointgod » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Texas_Lakers wrote:Get ready folks, the next 72-96 hours are going to be lit.


Sunday at 6pm is going to be my Super Bowl, World Cup and olympics all wrapped in one.
RamonSessions7
General Manager
Posts: 9,609
And1: 2,053
Joined: Feb 21, 2009
   

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#904 » by RamonSessions7 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:47 pm

Pointgod wrote:
Texas_Lakers wrote:Get ready folks, the next 72-96 hours are going to be lit.


Sunday at 6pm is going to be my Super Bowl, World Cup and olympics all wrapped in one.

I think this dampers the Sunday opening at least for us. I doubt kawhi decides before taking all meetings, though not impossible. I’d expect the following days to be more meaningful for us.
Image
User avatar
myersia
Analyst
Posts: 3,246
And1: 687
Joined: Feb 08, 2011
     

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#905 » by myersia » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Slava wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19


What?


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
Beethoven
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,839
And1: 641
Joined: May 03, 2012
Location: Irvine
 

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#906 » by Beethoven » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Texas_Lakers wrote:Get ready folks, the next 72-96 hours are going to be lit.


oh yeah..

Kawhi here we come
.
chefy12
Junior
Posts: 347
And1: 78
Joined: Jun 25, 2015
 

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#907 » by chefy12 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Love this.

Shows how committed AD is to winning a ship and that rob actually knows what he’s doing.
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 16,230
And1: 4,335
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#908 » by Danny Darko » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Read on Twitter
Image
User avatar
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 37,164
And1: 8,705
Joined: Apr 17, 2005
Location: Pitcher's Mound
     

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#909 » by TyCobb » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:08 pm

Haha. Pretty good!
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
mastermixer
Senior
Posts: 704
And1: 742
Joined: Oct 29, 2012
 

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#910 » by mastermixer » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:08 am

Question about the AD Trade.

When AD waived his $4 mill trade kicker. Was that $4 mil per year, or a one time $4 mil?
Landsberger
Head Coach
Posts: 6,345
And1: 1,310
Joined: Jul 04, 2016
 

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#911 » by Landsberger » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:26 am

mastermixer wrote:Question about the AD Trade.

When AD waived his $4 mill trade kicker. Was that $4 mil per year, or a one time $4 mil?


He's only being traded once.... it's a trade kicker.
mastermixer
Senior
Posts: 704
And1: 742
Joined: Oct 29, 2012
 

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#912 » by mastermixer » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:54 am

Landsberger wrote:
mastermixer wrote:Question about the AD Trade.

When AD waived his $4 mill trade kicker. Was that $4 mil per year, or a one time $4 mil?


He's only being traded once.... it's a trade kicker.


I meant. Would it have been 4 mill per year for the life of his contract. Or just one 4 mil payment
lakerRD
Analyst
Posts: 3,626
And1: 720
Joined: May 16, 2007
       

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#913 » by lakerRD » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:56 am

mastermixer wrote:
Landsberger wrote:
mastermixer wrote:Question about the AD Trade.

When AD waived his $4 mill trade kicker. Was that $4 mil per year, or a one time $4 mil?


He's only being traded once.... it's a trade kicker.


I meant. Would it have been 4 mill per year for the life of his contract. Or just one 4 mil payment


One payment.
jay51024
Pro Prospect
Posts: 979
And1: 643
Joined: Jun 05, 2014
     

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#914 » by jay51024 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:15 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
iamworthy
RealGM
Posts: 16,658
And1: 3,246
Joined: Jul 20, 2007
Location: Ring City!!!
   

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#915 » by iamworthy » Mon Jul 1, 2019 4:21 pm

Did he say LA was slow motion! Is he talking about the traffic?
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
Posts: 35,114
And1: 17,564
Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Location: Clearing space in the trophy case.

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#916 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jul 1, 2019 4:27 pm

Yeah, I was going to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of LA as slow motion.
"Is Donald Trump an intellectual? Trust me. I’m, like, a smart person" - Donald J. Trump

"They misunderestimated me" - George W. Bush

"I have never felt more American than when we all hate (Trump) together" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
myersia
Analyst
Posts: 3,246
And1: 687
Joined: Feb 08, 2011
     

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#917 » by myersia » Mon Jul 1, 2019 6:23 pm

Sedale Threatt wrote:Yeah, I was going to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of LA as slow motion.


I think he meant people are more relaxed and chilled in LA. I will tell you this is true. I’m living in the Midwest and people are so uptight here.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
Posts: 35,114
And1: 17,564
Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Location: Clearing space in the trophy case.

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#918 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jul 1, 2019 6:41 pm

myersia wrote:
Sedale Threatt wrote:Yeah, I was going to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of LA as slow motion.


I think he meant people are more relaxed and chilled in LA. I will tell you this is true. I’m living in the Midwest and people are so uptight here.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app


Have only visited, so I can't weigh in. But I remember Phil Jackson saying how tightly wound he found the people in L.A.; he blamed the traffic. Which I get. It's bad enough where I live in Atlanta, to the point that I almost never leave a two- or three-mile radius if I can help it. I bought a 600-square foot studio apartment for one-third of what I could have afforded for a house out in the 'burbs, and I jumped on it for one reason: 1.1 miles to work.

But I stayed near LAX one time and drove over to Staples for a game, and unless you've actually been in it, it's almost impossible to describe. It took almost a half hour just to get on the freeway. I remember talking to Mark Heisler one time and he was all excited because he found an affordable new house that was going to cut his commute down to 45 minutes. Think about that: 90 minutes in the car round trip, and that was a significant improvement.

But then you have the beach and the ridiculously amazing weather and all the other amenities of a world-class city, so I guess it's a wash.
"Is Donald Trump an intellectual? Trust me. I’m, like, a smart person" - Donald J. Trump

"They misunderestimated me" - George W. Bush

"I have never felt more American than when we all hate (Trump) together" - Dave Chappelle
Takes5
Sophomore
Posts: 206
And1: 71
Joined: Jul 23, 2017

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#919 » by Takes5 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 7:06 pm

Sedale Threatt wrote:
myersia wrote:
Sedale Threatt wrote:Yeah, I was going to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of LA as slow motion.


I think he meant people are more relaxed and chilled in LA. I will tell you this is true. I’m living in the Midwest and people are so uptight here.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app


Have only visited, so I can't weigh in. But I remember Phil Jackson saying how tightly wound he found the people in L.A.; he blamed the traffic. Which I get. It's bad enough where I live in Atlanta, to the point that I almost never leave a two- or three-mile radius if I can help it. I bought a 600-square foot studio apartment for one-third of what I could have afforded for a house out in the 'burbs, and I jumped on it for one reason: 1.1 miles to work.

But I stayed near LAX one time and drove over to Staples for a game, and unless you've actually been in it, it's almost impossible to describe. It took almost a half hour just to get on the freeway. I remember talking to Mark Heisler one time and he was all excited because he found an affordable new house that was going to cut his commute down to 45 minutes. Think about that: 90 minutes in the car round trip, and that was a significant improvement.

But then you have the beach and the ridiculously amazing weather and all the other amenities of a world-class city, so I guess it's a wash.

That’s why Kobe had a helicopter :lol:
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
Posts: 35,114
And1: 17,564
Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Location: Clearing space in the trophy case.

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#920 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jul 1, 2019 7:08 pm

Takes5 wrote:
Sedale Threatt wrote:
myersia wrote:
I think he meant people are more relaxed and chilled in LA. I will tell you this is true. I’m living in the Midwest and people are so uptight here.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app


Have only visited, so I can't weigh in. But I remember Phil Jackson saying how tightly wound he found the people in L.A.; he blamed the traffic. Which I get. It's bad enough where I live in Atlanta, to the point that I almost never leave a two- or three-mile radius if I can help it. I bought a 600-square foot studio apartment for one-third of what I could have afforded for a house out in the 'burbs, and I jumped on it for one reason: 1.1 miles to work.

But I stayed near LAX one time and drove over to Staples for a game, and unless you've actually been in it, it's almost impossible to describe. It took almost a half hour just to get on the freeway. I remember talking to Mark Heisler one time and he was all excited because he found an affordable new house that was going to cut his commute down to 45 minutes. Think about that: 90 minutes in the car round trip, and that was a significant improvement.

But then you have the beach and the ridiculously amazing weather and all the other amenities of a world-class city, so I guess it's a wash.

That’s why Kobe had a helicopter :lol:


If money is no object, I can’t even imagine how amazing LA would be.
"Is Donald Trump an intellectual? Trust me. I’m, like, a smart person" - Donald J. Trump

"They misunderestimated me" - George W. Bush

"I have never felt more American than when we all hate (Trump) together" - Dave Chappelle

Return to Los Angeles Lakers