ImageImageImageImageImage

Free Agency Refresh

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

tv24lakers
Junior
And1: 96

Free Agency Refresh 

Post#1 » by tv24lakers » Fri Jul 5, 2019 2:38 am

I suspect I’m not alone in state of anxiety and anxiousness awaiting Kawhi’s decision. Since free agency has opened I have refreshed various news outlet sites skimming for free agency updates or rumors.

Since waking up this morning I have refresh ESPN, Hoopshype and RealGM approximately ever 15-30 minutes hoping to read Kawhi has ended this saga.
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Re: Free Agency Refresh 

Post#2 » by iamworthy » Fri Jul 5, 2019 7:36 am

You are clearly refreshing the wrong media outlets.
tv24lakers
Junior

Post#3 » by tv24lakers » Fri Jul 5, 2019 1:07 pm

iamworthy wrote:You are clearly refreshing the wrong media outlets.

& what sources do you go to?
JHFVF07
Rookie
And1: 895

Post#4 » by JHFVF07 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 1:14 pm

I'll be dammed, but do you guys realize that if Kawhi dont sign withs us, it would be better if he goes do Clippers?

I'll explain. If he signs with Toronto they wilk reup Danny Green, one of the best available FAs, and the moment he signs with the Raptors, the Clippers will fight us for the others FAs, it will be a bloodbath(can you imagine? We having to overpay the likes of Morris and Cousins?

If he signs with Clippers, D Green will be on the market and we will be the only team (Dallas too) with capspace to offer these FAs more than the vet min.

How sad is this?!?!
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,568

Post#5 » by hermes » Fri Jul 5, 2019 2:18 pm

tv24lakers wrote:

kawhi's pet goldfish

if anyone will know first it will be him
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#6 » by iamworthy » Fri Jul 5, 2019 4:51 pm

tv24lakers wrote:

twitter
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,545

Post#7 » by stan francisco » Fri Jul 5, 2019 5:55 pm

Why the freaking out?

He’ll announce in a few hours that he’s a Laker. All is fine, chill out.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
LakersSoul
Head Coach
And1: 4,486

Post#8 » by LakersSoul » Fri Jul 5, 2019 6:06 pm

JHFVF07 wrote:I'll be dammed, but do you guys realize that if Kawhi dont sign withs us, it would be better if he goes do Clippers?

I'll explain. If he signs with Toronto they wilk reup Danny Green, one of the best available FAs, and the moment he signs with the Raptors, the Clippers will fight us for the others FAs, it will be a bloodbath(can you imagine? We having to overpay the likes of Morris and Cousins?

If he signs with Clippers, D Green will be on the market and we will be the only team (Dallas too) with capspace to offer these FAs more than the vet min.

How sad is this?!?!

Not really.

Who would play for the Clippers instead of AD/Bron Lakers? We either get most on vet min or pay them with our 32 million depending on Kawhi.

"Westy, LeBron + AD to rule the West.
Return of the King, the Lakers."
JHFVF07
Rookie
And1: 895

Post#9 » by JHFVF07 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 6:08 pm

LakersSoul wrote:
JHFVF07 wrote:I'll be dammed, but do you guys realize that if Kawhi dont sign withs us, it would be better if he goes do Clippers?

How sad is this?!?!

Not really.

Who would play for the Clippers instead of AD/Bron Lakers? We either get most on vet min or pay them with our 32 million depending on Kawhi.

They will if the Clippers pay more...
LakersSoul
Head Coach
And1: 4,486

Post#10 » by LakersSoul » Fri Jul 5, 2019 6:37 pm

JHFVF07 wrote:
LakersSoul wrote:

How sad is this?!?!

Not really.

They will if the Clippers pay more...

Right. We shall see how much more they will pay if this happens. Most Vets want rings. This is why they are waiting.

"Westy, LeBron + AD to rule the West.
Return of the King, the Lakers."
tv24lakers
Junior

Post#11 » by tv24lakers » Fri Jul 5, 2019 10:04 pm

iamworthy wrote:
tv24lakers wrote:

twitter

I rarely log into Twitter. Perhaps I should reengage.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers