ImageImageImageImageImage

will kuzma be an all star for lakers or just a good role player?

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Re: will kuzma be an all star for lakers or just a good role player? 

Post#201 » by Landsberger » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Clipper's fan! Now I get it! Always scratching for relevance. They were head faked by CP3 and are in the "do loop" again with Leonard.
NippySudz
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,460

Post#202 » by NippySudz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:44 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:Well listen, you clipper fans wanna be recognized, i get it. You want to be noticed. Understood. The man balled out last night, im just giving the man his props. No need to be a Jive turkey on thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.
I didn't said he didn't deserved credit. He does. I just think all star ia a bit stretch and early I noted I was rooting for the clippers this year but it doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the Lakers are playing well despite kuzma. I'm critical of the clippers as well. Namely PG 13. You're kinda reaching.

I'm not a LeBron James hater nor anyone on the Lakers. But I do have an issue with the kuzma hyperbole talk. That's my only issue. This isn't a Lakers discussion, this isn't a clippers discussion. It's a kuzma discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
NippySudz
Assistant Coach

Post#203 » by NippySudz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:51 pm

Landsberger wrote:Clipper's fan! Now I get it! Always scratching for relevance. They were head faked by CP3 and are in the "do loop" again with Leonard.
Again, how does that change anything I said about my criticisms about kuzma? Are we just going to do genetic fallacies and just say opinions are wrong because of who you root for? Can't I be a fan of the NBA?

A Boston fan weighed in on kuzma, don't see you attacking a Celtics fan for saying kuzma is overrated

What did i say about kuzma that's definitively wrong? If he was traded for a better piece, I surely would acknowledge that. Saying kuzma is not an all star and that he's a roleplayer that can give you 30 some nights and avg 14-16ppg for the season isn't a slanderous statement. In what world does 16points make you an all star?

Unlike cp3, at least kawhi is durable enough to go to a finals and actually win won in any capacity.

Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#204 » by Landsberger » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 pm

NippySudz wrote:Again, how does that change anything I said about my criticisms about kuzma?

Really?... Are all Clipper fans as unbiased about their team and completely fair about others?

Dude, if you are you'd be a unicorn sitting at the end of a rainbow in a pot of gold with a stream of hears coming out of your butt.... :lol:
NippySudz
Assistant Coach

Post#205 » by NippySudz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:41 pm

Landsberger wrote:
NippySudz wrote:Again, how does that change anything I said about my criticisms about kuzma?

Really?... Are all Clipper fans as unbiased about their team and completely fair about others?

Dude, if you are you'd be a unicorn sitting at the end of a rainbow in a pot of gold with a stream of hears coming out of your butt....
I'm a player fan first and fans of teams second. I'm fair in my analysis but we can agree to disagree and let the yr play out. No problem. If kuz as as good as you guys are hoping he is, I'd come back and eat crow(not literally) would have no problem doing so.

No championship requirements are attached to it. If the Lakers fail to win the chip but kuzma is averaging all star numbers, I'll admit to it.

If they win and he's putting up all star numbers, I'll admit to it. I'm wondering if you kuzma fanatics would do the same if he doesn't succeed or will you make excuses?

Lets see. I'm willing to wait til the end of the season.

snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#206 » by snaquille oatmeal » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:17 pm

NippySudz wrote:
Landsberger wrote:

Dude, if you are you'd be a unicorn sitting at the end of a rainbow in a pot of gold with a stream of hears coming out of your butt....
I'm a player fan first and fans of teams second. I'm fair in my analysis but we can agree to disagree and let the yr play out. No problem. If kuz as as good as you guys are hoping he is, I'd come back and eat crow(not literally) would have no problem doing so.

No championship requirements are attached to it. If the Lakers fail to win the chip but kuzma is averaging all star numbers, I'll admit to it.

If they win and he's putting up all star numbers, I'll admit to it. I'm wondering if you kuzma fanatics would do the same if he doesn't succeed or will you make excuses?

Stopped reading after I’m a player fan first.
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
Karmaloop
General Manager
And1: 1,478

Post#207 » by Karmaloop » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:24 pm

With the exception of the Warriors' dynasty, when was the last time a team had 3 representatives on the All Star team?
infintybeyond
Rookie
And1: 1,799

Post#208 » by infintybeyond » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Karmaloop wrote:With the exception of the Warriors' dynasty, when was the last time a team had 3 representatives on the All Star team?

Cavs with Bron, Kyrie, and Love
Heat with Bron, Wade, Bosh
Hawks with Teague, Millsap, Horford, and Korver
NippySudz
Assistant Coach

Post#209 » by NippySudz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:58 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:
NippySudz wrote:
Landsberger wrote:

Good because I wasn't talking to you.

You enjoy the NBA how you want to and I'll enjoy it the way I want to. :)

I don't want to be viewed as trolling, so I'll leave the discussion where it's at. Let's check back after the season ends, where Kyle kuzma is and we'll see if he can blossom into more than a role player or is he just a good roleplayer.

snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#210 » by snaquille oatmeal » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:28 am

NippySudz wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:
NippySudz wrote:I'm a player fan first and fans of teams second. I'm fair in my analysis but we can agree to disagree and let the yr play out. No problem. If kuz as as good as you guys are hoping he is, I'd come back and eat crow(not literally) would have no problem doing so.

Good because I wasn't talking to you.

You enjoy the NBA how you want to and I'll enjoy it the way I want to. :)

I don't want to be viewed as trolling, so I'll leave the discussion where it's at. Let's check back after the season ends, where Kyle kuzma is and we'll see if he can blossom into more than a role player or is he just a good roleplayer.
In

Yeah well this is a team forum, but you keep on posting :wink:
Forum permissions