ImageImageImageImageImage

Andre Igoudala: Do we need him?

Moderators: Danny Darko, TyCobb, Kilroy

Trade for AI?

Yes, we need him
19
76%
No, we're fine as is
4
16%
We should target someone else instead
2
8%
 
Total votes: 25

SlimShady83
Head Coach
Posts: 6,503
And1: 761
Joined: Jun 19, 2012

Re: Andre Igoudala: Do we need him? 

Post#21 » by SlimShady83 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:12 pm

For anyone who says trade "King Kuz" for him, you shouldn't be allowed to post again other then Game threads LOL

Trading a young talent allstar for another old geezer LOL

when will you children learn
Bring back 80's 90's basketball please :)
Spanish_Laker
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,955
And1: 1,363
Joined: Jan 27, 2007
Location: Huelva, Spain
     

Re: Andre Igoudala: Do we need him? 

Post#22 » by Spanish_Laker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

We all agree we need him only if he gets bought out. Period.
Arguably the greatest franchise ever
User avatar
dAdo dA dEvil
Rookie
Posts: 1,212
And1: 351
Joined: Jun 27, 2013
 

Re: Andre Igoudala: Do we need him? 

Post#23 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:33 am

Spanish_Laker wrote:We all agree we need him only if he gets bought out. Period.


Agree. Lock this thread now. :D
nzahir
Veteran
Posts: 2,920
And1: 1,189
Joined: Nov 04, 2017

Re: Andre Igoudala: Do we need him? 

Post#24 » by nzahir » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:29 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Spanish_Laker wrote:We all agree we need him only if he gets bought out. Period.


Agree. Lock this thread now. :D

Can we trade with memphis like Troy Daniels, 2nd, and cash for Caboclo and then they agree behind the scenes to buyout Iggy? At most two 2nds.

I feel like its not "legal", but is it also really against the rules?
User avatar
dAdo dA dEvil
Rookie
Posts: 1,212
And1: 351
Joined: Jun 27, 2013
 

Re: Andre Igoudala: Do we need him? 

Post#25 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Mon Dec 2, 2019 12:28 am

nzahir wrote:
dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Spanish_Laker wrote:We all agree we need him only if he gets bought out. Period.


Agree. Lock this thread now. :D

Can we trade with memphis like Troy Daniels, 2nd, and cash for Caboclo and then they agree behind the scenes to buyout Iggy? At most two 2nds.

I feel like its not "legal", but is it also really against the rules?


If Memphis will agree then let's do it. I don't know who Caboclo is. I'll just look at it Daniels and 2nd round pick for Iggy. It's ok.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers