ImageImageImageImageImage

Who is your favourite Non Lebron and AD Laker player?

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Favourite non AD/Lebron Laker player

King Kuzma
6%
Alex Caruso
42%
Dwight Howard
28%
KCP
No votes
Avery Bradley
3%
Danny Green
3%
Javale Mcgee
3%
Rondo
14%
D.Cousins
No votes
Other
3%

Total votes: 36

danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,636

Re: Who is your favourite Non Lebron and AD Laker player? 

Post#21 » by danfantastk32 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:54 am

ScHoolBoy B wrote:Even though he's had a pretty crappy season, I still think Kuz is going to be alright once healthy.

I would love to see it. If Kuz could steadily give us 14-18 points a night, I think we will have a serious shot at a title this year.
lalalaker
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#22 » by lalalaker » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 am

i liked the old kyle kuzma who would tell his opponent you cant guard me. now he seems to have a personality of lonzo rahter than kuzma himself where he would just give up the ball way too quickly. My favorite non lbj davis player would have to be caruso and dwight. plays strong and smart and i never would have imagine this dwight coming back. surely i would wish he would dunk the rim at every try under the basket but his defense near the rim and his vertical attempt so as to not draw a foul on the block is encouraging. caruso i like just for the fact that he never let being a g leaguer and a 2 way player stop him from landing into an actual nba team rotation. he can playmake with the ball if given opportunity but now has to play the 2 with rondo. Hate that he dont get the foul calls that he deserve from the refs jus bc he isnt a star cause i surely see opponents get foul calls doing far less contact than wat caruso deals with.
Optms
RealGM
And1: 16,954

Post#23 » by Optms » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Rajon Rondo is my favorite player on the team. I was already low key digging him on signing and he shot to #1 after making Chris Paul his woman.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,946

Post#24 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:40 pm

1 vote for Kuzma. :cry:
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#25 » by Landsberger » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:06 am

Optms wrote:Rajon Rondo is my favorite player on the team. I was already low key digging him on signing and he shot to #1 after making Chris Paul his woman.

There isn't enough storage for this site for me to +1 this enough..... and I'm not talking about your fondness of Rondo... I'm talking about the CP3 comment...
TJM217
Pro Prospect
And1: 242

Post#26 » by TJM217 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:27 am

Going into the season it was Danny green. Perfect role player for this team. What also hated Howard.

Now is close between Howard or AC. Both are doing the little things to make the team successful
Lake Show Baby!!!
LBC SoCal
Junior
And1: 417

Post#27 » by LBC SoCal » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:33 am

I hope at some point they start giving Kostas some playing time, I would like to see what he is capable of. Would be a bummer if we lose him and he ends up being a star.
11 titles won in LA in the modern era, while y’all living on “success” from 2 generations ago :lol:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers