Moderators: TyCobb, Kilroy, Danny Darko

Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 7,916

Re: Anthony Davis 

Post#21 » by Kilroy » Thu Jan 9, 2020 8:47 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:Lol girls grabassing

Watching it again, I bet that dude on the right totally got blamed.
More fun than a man with a mustache eating tostadas...
NBAWestFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 113

Post#22 » by NBAWestFan » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Anthony Davis needs to be careful.

Lakers need to manage him and keep him from getting hurt.

Certain players are rough and AD seems to do things where he ends up on the floor and in the seats.

Somethings it is great to hustle but other times it is better to save your body than get the loose ball.
footworkonpoint
Freshman
And1: 13

Post#23 » by footworkonpoint » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:32 am

My concern is just a long extended playoff run where they let them play much more physical, willl ADs build be able to take the pounding of a full champship run and what can the Lakers staff do they help him get there? Dude always has lingering injuries that can easily be targeted or just due to to his play style the wrong fall or hit to his hand and he's out a week and thats it for our season.. I mean obviously any team losing their first A first B guy in the playoffs in any round is not in a good situation I just feel with AD is not if but when... It happens and I wanna be wrong I just wanna the staff to do everything possible to get him there and maybe even tell him to be careful in some situations I guess they'd why the first seed is so important, but I am not a hater exact opposite I just bleed purple n gold and made this thread before the hip or whatever injury he just got, in the playoffs teams are going to be as psychical as possible with him and I don't think he's built for a full four round battle like that yet or might never be built for that we need guys to be enforcers and protect him which we kinda have but it's still a huge question mark.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using RealGM mobile app
footworkonpoint
Freshman
And1: 13

Post#24 » by footworkonpoint » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 am

Exactly I agree with this but can you really do this in the playoffs?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Los Angeles Lakers