LAKESHOW wrote:glad hes back. We need all hands on deck, dialed in and focused if we are going to take down this title
I agree. As a Laker fan I was hoping they worked on their weaknesses during the hiatus.
1. Lebron on FT shooting, his % has been down since he became a Laker.
2. Caruso. I love this guy, his defense etc but he has a pretty bad pull up jumper from 12-20 feet.
3. Green. 3pt shooting. He has to regain his touch esp with Bradley not in the lineup.
4. AD- Core strength. I still had nightmares watching the Boston game here, where he as neutralized inside.
5. Kuzma- shooting and overall feel and finding out how to maximize his worth on the team. Him shooting above 37% from the 3pt area, getting extra rebs and blocks would make a huge difference.
6. Vogel and his staff to come up with the best offensive and defensive sets not just for starters but for the bench. He has been extremely reliant on his 2 superstars with very little options for the bench to score. I remember Pops designing plays for Manu and Daly setting up Vinnie "the Microwave" Johnson to sustain the offense while the starters are resting.