Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,413

Cryptic LeBron strikes again 

Post#1 » by Slava » Thu Aug 6, 2020 5:30 pm

Read on Twitter

What's this about then? Did someone screw someone else's massage therapist?
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,184

Re: Cryptic LeBron strikes again 

Post#2 » by Mamba Mentality » Thu Aug 6, 2020 7:00 pm

Like I said on the gb I think it's one of two things:

1) He's referring to limited court access. Makes sense when you consider how much the team has struggled in the bubble especially on offense, and LeBron has already gone on record saying that he's still trying to get his legs underneath him. I imagine this is probably a widespread complaint but there is nothing the league can do about it.

2) Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was something as simple and goofy as him not being motivated without fans in the stands.

Either way he'll be all systems go in a couple weeks. Laker/Lebron haters can have their fun with this.
slifersd
Analyst
And1: 210

Post#3 » by slifersd » Fri Aug 7, 2020 3:09 am

I don't doubt LeBron will be ready to go, but can any of the so called shooters we have on this team actually hit a shot in a couple of weeks? Zero three pointer made in the first half in today's game. If these idiots think they are just gonna roll up in the playoffs and those threes will just drop in, they don't know how basketball works. 15M a year for Danny Green, lol, can't play D or shoot 3.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,177

Post#4 » by LAKESHOW » Fri Aug 7, 2020 4:49 am

it is extremely difficult playing in Utah. Boston. Portland. Etc.. We played all year for Home court advantage. We have ZERO in Orlando. I would take on the blazers, houston, anyone, knowing that 4 games will be in our friendly confines. The bubble has jacked things up for us in that respect.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Los Angeles Lakers