ImageImageImageImageImage

Lakers @ Trail Blazers, Game #67, 5/7, 10:00 PM

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,288

Re: Lakers @ Trail Blazers, Game #67, 5/7, 10:00 PM 

Post#41 » by tamaraw08 » Sat May 8, 2021 11:10 pm

Kilroy wrote:The BS goaltending call that led to a 3 from Dame was an absolute killer... The dunk by AD should have been a 3pt play on top of it, because he clearly got hammered as well.. All that was from Dame getting T-ed up for not getting a call 30feet from the basket on a draw-contact-and-shoot 3 on the other end... the refs started gifting them calls after that.

I think it's pretty clear the basketball gods want us in the play-in at this point... Maybe to add legitimacy to that stupid process or something... Like 'hey, it isn't just about making sure Zion is in the playoffs, see!'

Ghost, basketball gods or Boss Silver salivating on what could be the highest tv rating for a 1 game showdown bet Warrior Steph and LA King? The loser gets another crack to face the top seed.
zuju
Senior
And1: 121

Re: Lakers @ Trail Blazers, Game #67, 5/7, 10:00 PM 

Post#42 » by zuju » Sun May 9, 2021 6:57 am

Just don't know who to blame for this loss.

Kuz sucks this whole game, doing nothing meaningful on the court. If I were Frank, I would try Mathews or even Harrel to see the chemistry. Marc with AD and Harrel will leave Marc on the arc or high post while AD and Harrel can play inside with both AD and Harrel being able to shoot the mid Js. I don't know if it works, but I think it worths a try esp Kuz playing bad for more than 20 mins on court.

AD2 is not a natural fit to AD. This requires our coaching staff to draw some schemes for the 2 ADs to position themselves on court.

**** calls from Ref caused us a few points including that weird slam dunk and Kuz's pull back.

If we are healthy, I am not afraid of the play-in games. Seemingly, we need rests for recovery though

Return to Los Angeles Lakers