ImageImageImageImageImage

Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 - K>J>G Wins Championship

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,812

Re: Award Winning Lakers Board NBA Dynasty League - Year 8 

Post#601 » by TylersLakers » Sun Jan 2, 2022 3:51 pm

Crap. Just dropped Sexton by mistake. I clicked on Bjelicia’s name and for some reason Sexton popped up. Commish can you fix that for me?!?

On a side note: he’s available in a trade. I don’t want to have him waste an IR spot or wait for him next year. I want production. Send offers!!
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,752

Post#602 » by ROballer » Sun Jan 2, 2022 3:52 pm

Bet insfo wished he didn't use his #1 waiver on Reed right about now. He could've gotten him easily after he cleared.

What a joke of a drop.
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#603 » by ROballer » Sun Jan 2, 2022 3:53 pm

TylersLakers wrote:Crap. Just dropped Sexton by mistake. I clicked on Bjelicia’s name and for some reason Sexton popped up. Commish can you fix that for me?!?

On a side note: he’s available in a trade. I don’t want to have him waste an IR spot or wait for him next year. I want production. Send offers!!
Thought it was for real.

coach-bdj
Junior
And1: 108

Post#604 » by coach-bdj » Sun Jan 2, 2022 5:46 pm

tugs wrote:You could've at least greeted us Happy New Year as well first, RO

:lol:
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 872

Post#605 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Sat Jan 8, 2022 7:50 am

Trade Announcement

Kobe>Jordan>God is trading Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Cameron Thomas to
TylersLakers for Collin Sexton and Avery Bradley.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#606 » by ROballer » Sat Jan 8, 2022 8:47 am

Needle threader right there.

Why won't anyone trade with me? :cry: :cry:

I haven't made a single trade during this season, that never happened before. I have no joy in playing if I don't make a bad trade and shoot myself right in the foot.

I'm ravaged by injuries again, I think 14/20 guys that are keepers have been protocoled at some point in the past month.
Send away some offers, everyone's for sale.

Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 872

Post#607 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Sat Jan 8, 2022 5:31 pm

Not sure what you mean by needle threader there, but I view the trade as basically a Sexton for Thomas swap.

KCP was a free agent pick up from eight days ago. He is borderline roster-able in normal circumstances, but KCP is an asset in the current environment where everyone's IL is packed and we're all scouring the waiver wire for warm bodies. I was never going to keep KCP long term, and would have definitely cut him before our next draft, so that's no loss for me. KCP will be 29 next month and only has one year left on his contract, so I expect Washington will trade or buy him out this summer anyways.

As for Avery Bradley, I will likely waive him sooner than later, as my players return from health and safety protocols.

Cam Thomas has great potential. That Brooklyn team will only last another season or two, before they blow it up, so I could end up losing this trade if Cam goes ham as a top scorer in the future.

Sexton for me, is both insurance and a gamble. Insurance for Cleveland running out another year of their stupid sexland backcourt, damaging Garland's value when they both start. And a bet on Sexton being traded somewhere he can start, like Indiana or New York.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#608 » by ROballer » Sat Jan 8, 2022 5:54 pm

I was talking about from his perspective, since he's trigger happy. In a sarcastic way. KCP is sure as hell gonna thread that needle for him, he's gonna start winning from now on with him on board. :roll:

He could give two **** about Cam Thomas. He traded Zion and Mitch Robinson for Pete's sake just to "win now", he traded Scottie Barnes for Marcus Smart last year as well.

Cam Thomas might be this or that or might be not. He did the trade for KCP tho' and he knows it.
KCP who regardless of what you said, is still a fantasy wire trash.

You don't trade a 24 ppg scorer for KCP, come on now. Injury and uncertainty alone. Even the injury is a torn meniscus, it's not even an ACL. And Sexton can always sign wherever he wants if he doesn't like Garland or the Cavs. He's not contractual obligated to anyone yet, he's soon to be a FA.

I'm getting tired of this guy's moves. It's almost comical at this point. I don't really care if his intention is burying himself, as long as it doesn't perturb the balance of the league. You can only get solid future fantasy pieces for old farts/end of the bench scrubs for so long.
He's had 3-4 trades in a row people have question marks about. One of them was even vetoed.

At some point enough is enough. I'm a hypocrite because again, I took Scottie Barnes for Marcus Smart.
But it seems all the guys in the league are trying to rip this guy clean and it's not funny when it isn't me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Optms
RealGM
And1: 16,963

Post#609 » by Optms » Sun Jan 9, 2022 2:42 am

Oh damn everyone's for sale. That's all I heard. 8-)
Optms
RealGM

Post#610 » by Optms » Sun Jan 9, 2022 2:42 am

LOL. Just looked over Ro's roster. 10 guys out with IL or just plain "out" :rofl:
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#611 » by tugs » Sun Jan 9, 2022 2:44 am

So many players to stream and get excited about that sometimes when my players' red tags get remove I get pissed lol
Optms
RealGM

Post#612 » by Optms » Sun Jan 9, 2022 2:45 am

ROballer wrote:I was talking about from his perspective, since he's trigger happy. In a sarcastic way. KCP is sure as hell gonna thread that needle for him, he's gonna start winning from now on with him on board. :roll:

He could give two **** about Cam Thomas. He traded Zion and Mitch Robinson for Pete's sake just to "win now", he traded Scottie Barnes for Marcus Smart last year as well.

Cam Thomas might be this or that or might be not. He did the trade for KCP tho' and he knows it.
KCP who regardless of what you said, is still a fantasy wire trash.

You don't trade a 24 ppg scorer for KCP, come on now. Injury and uncertainty alone. Even the injury is a torn meniscus, it's not even an ACL. And Sexton can always sign wherever he wants if he doesn't like Garland or the Cavs. He's not contractual obligated to anyone yet, he's soon to be a FA.

I'm getting tired of this guy's moves. It's almost comical at this point. I don't really care if his intention is burying himself, as long as it doesn't perturb the balance of the league. You can only get solid future fantasy pieces for old farts/end of the bench scrubs for so long.
He's had 3-4 trades in a row people have question marks about. One of them was even vetoed.

At some point enough is enough. I'm a hypocrite because again, I took Scottie Barnes for Marcus Smart.
But it seems all the guys in the league are trying to rip this guy clean and it's not funny when it isn't me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're gonna get a kick out of this but he's the one offering. He came to me with Sexton for Bey (When Bey was playing like trash), and that Zion trade, yup. He made the move. Not me. :lol:
ROballer
General Manager

Post#613 » by ROballer » Sun Jan 9, 2022 5:32 am

Optms wrote:LOL. Just looked over Ro's roster. 10 guys out with IL or just plain "out" :rofl:
Now Hart is out as well because he can't get to Canada with their Covid rules.
This **** ain't funny anymore. Should've been an easy win and now I'll probably get rekt.

tugs
RealGM

Post#614 » by tugs » Sun Jan 9, 2022 1:14 pm

Neck and neck, KJG. Has to be one of my favorite matchup
moonpie
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#615 » by moonpie » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:28 am

tugs
RealGM

Post#616 » by tugs » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:22 am

Dude looks different. Monster game though damn
ROballer
General Manager

Post#617 » by ROballer » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:22 am

All of my guards are healthy and playing(sans Wall) while all of my bigs are out.

I need a big, preferably one who had COVID already. :lol:

I'm offering Derrick White.

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,590

Post#618 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 pm

I know you want Lance Stephenson RO. Shoot me your best offer.
ROballer
General Manager

Post#619 » by ROballer » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:47 pm

:lol:

Must be fun being bored to death and start stashing INJ guys on your IL list which is pretty much empty, you **** C.U.N.T. :lol: :lol:

Remember, that Lakeshow guy did EXACTLY the same thing last year, barely had any injuries and steamrolled through the league....and lost both matchups in the playoffs because the wheel spinned at some point.

Meanwhile every body I add turns to dust. I literally added Landale, I don't even know why honestly. Don't ask me, I just saw him on the wire and I said I could use a stream for today. Saben Lee, Cory Joseph, James Johnson, Bruce Brown, Justise Winslow, you name em. All the **** scrubs I add miss the games they supposed to stream for me.

The most random of dudes. Gets a GTD right after the add and probably won't play. Not that I have 11 other guys out or something, that wouldn't have been enough.

I literally have Noel out for 20 days for Covid. TWENTY days. At this point he's probably dead and they're covering this **** up.

I literally had a 40 rebound lead last week and lost the cat. I was leading with two days left and was this close of getting 9-0' ed in the end. It was the end of the world level event on Saturday and Sunday. My darkest days playing fantasy.
Omaha beach had nothing on me.

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,590

Post#620 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm

Hey man I've been through the covid wringer just like everyone else. I've also had SGA, Mobley, Morant, Jaylen Brown all miss multiple games because of injury. Just been lucky it didn't hit me all at once. And to be fair I deserve atleast one season where my team doesn't get crippled with injuries/inactives.

I picked up TJ just for **** and giggles, knew it would rub you the wrong way. :lol:

Return to Los Angeles Lakers