ImageImageImageImageImage

Which Games are you excited to see live?

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,235

Which Games are you excited to see live? 

Post#1 » by tamaraw08 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 pm

If the Nets games are too expensive, which teams are you most intrigued to see live?
We bought a pretty pricey Bulls game tickets bec I want to see that young team with Ex Bruins and Trojans, Lavine, Ball, DeRozan, Vuc.
Im thinking of buying watching the Wizards game too with ex Lakers Kuz, KCP and Harrell. Last year, I wanted to see New Orleans.
Which ones are yours?
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,413

Re: Which Games are you excited to see live? 

Post#2 » by Slava » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:32 pm

I have work related collaborators in both San Diego and Phoenix now, so I might get to make it out there sometime in the Spring if travel stays open without restrictions. I'd be happy to watch any game live to see LeBron in person but a fully healthy Warriors team would be fun.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
SK21209
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,796

Post#3 » by SK21209 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:16 am

Well I’m going to the first preseason game against the Nets next week which I’m pretty stoked about, it’s preseason but the star power on the court (even if it’s only for a few minutes) is ridiculous.

I’m also going to one of the Warriors home games, probably the one in March. Really excited for that one because I think Steph, Klay and Draymond have one more championship run left in them. With the Kawhi and Murray coming off injuries, I think the Warriors emerge as the biggest threat in the West.
heezyo2o
Starter
And1: 1,243

Post#4 » by heezyo2o » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:47 am

SK21209 wrote:Well I’m going to the first preseason game against the Nets next week which I’m pretty stoked about, it’s preseason but the star power on the court (even if it’s only for a few minutes) is ridiculous.

I’m also going to one of the Warriors home games, probably the one in March. Really excited for that one because I think Steph, Klay and Draymond have one more championship run left in them. With the Kawhi and Murray coming off injuries, I think the Warriors emerge as the biggest threat in the West.

I was going to go to a preseason game before, but prices were basically the same as the regular season and starters might play just a quarter
LakersLegacy
Head Coach
And1: 3,868

Post#5 » by LakersLegacy » Tue Oct 5, 2021 3:21 am

heezyo2o wrote:
SK21209 wrote:Well I’m going to the first preseason game against the Nets next week which I’m pretty stoked about, it’s preseason but the star power on the court (even if it’s only for a few minutes) is ridiculous.

I was going to go to a preseason game before, but prices were basically the same as the regular season and starters might play just a quarter

I went to preseason games back when they were Lakersfield

I got to shoot in a free throw contest during a timeout. Listen to Phil diagram plays and had a Kobe interaction. Best Laker game I’ve ever been too because of the intensity of Kobe in the pre-season of the year he scored 81. It was just unreal to see the effort he put in. And I went to game 7 of the 2010 Finals so that’s saying a lot

Return to Los Angeles Lakers