ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 4 : Los Angeles Lakers (1-2) @ San Antonio Spurs (1-2) - 8:30 PM

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,289

Re: Game 4 : Los Angeles Lakers (1-2) @ San Antonio Spurs (1-2) - 8:30 PM 

Post#81 » by tamaraw08 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:16 pm

EArl wrote:Goddamin AD is is going to give me a heart attack.

Last game, Lebron grabs his ankle and winced for 8 long minutes, then played like nothing happened. Then in postgame interview, he conditions fans brains that there's a possibility of him not playing declaring "we'll see". Then he actually missed the game.
Cringing at the possibility of AD missing the next game too 8-) or, AD and Lebron will later talk.
AD:, Hey Lebron, you rested this game, can you play next game? my ankle hurts too
Lebron: I'm 36 bro, you know it's swelling, you just mad, that Poeltl dude dropped 27 on you.
AD:no, it really hurts, Ill talk to Coach, I need a day off. :nonono:
Westbrook: it's fine bros, you guys chill, I'll get my triple double and watch and be amazed, Brodie is here. :noway:
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,545

Re: Game 4 : Los Angeles Lakers (1-2) @ San Antonio Spurs (1-2) - 8:30 PM 

Post#82 » by stan francisco » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Russ and AD need to own it like this when LBJ is on the floor, not defer to him as much. Good to see someone with balls enough, RW, to take charge when LBJ had to sit.

It’s going to be ugly until our defense locks in. Fast breaks with LBJ, RW, AD, Melo, THT, Rondo will look good, no doubt, but we need something before that can happen.

Defense.

Defending the corner three, and PnR from the top of the key should be drilled for a week or so in practice.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers