ImageImageImageImageImage

How are they going to trade Westbrook?

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,447

Re: How are they going to trade Westbrook? 

Post#121 » by Slava » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 pm

BlazersBroncos wrote:
Slava wrote:All you need is for a playoff thirsty team like Cleveland to start dropping out of the picture with PG injuries (Sexton, Rubio) and the owner would sit on the GM to get a dude like Westbrook to hold the fort and make the playoffs. The bigger challenge is to get useful pieces that are serviceable in return.

I really dont think this is the case. Cleveland plays good team basketball and disciplined defense, Russ is a freelance on both sides of the floor. Its a horrible fit.

Westbrook is untradable outside John Wall IMO.

Yeah, it’s not like Cleveland cavaliers have been the paragon of good team basketball and disciplined defense for ages now. They have had a quarter of a good season and they haven’t made the playoffs without Lebron James since the 90s, so may be that is more valuable to them.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
JD1357
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#122 » by JD1357 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:41 am

Landsberger wrote: Top 5-10 players don't bounce around like he has the last few years.

James Harden? Kevin Durant? Chris Paul? Dwight Howard? Jimmy Butler? Paul George? Andre Iguodala?
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#123 » by Landsberger » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:36 am

JD1357 wrote:
Landsberger wrote: Top 5-10 players don't bounce around like he has the last few years.

James Harden? Kevin Durant? Chris Paul? Dwight Howard? Jimmy Butler? Paul George? Andre Iguodala?

Thanks! I didn't have all the names right in front of me but you got a lot of them.
RamonSessions7
RealGM
And1: 4,037

Post#124 » by RamonSessions7 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:39 am

Landsberger wrote:
JD1357 wrote:

Thanks! I didn't have all the names right in front of me but you got a lot of them.

And Dwight howard and Andre iguodala as well

Chris Paul probably the only good example as he has been traded without requesting, but even then it was because rockets saw him as aging and the thunder were about to tank. Russy has been purposely jettisoned from teams

Return to Los Angeles Lakers