Offers for Anthony Davis

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Eric Bieniemy
Pro Prospect
And1: 575

Re: Offers for Anthony Davis 

Post#21 » by Eric Bieniemy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:08 pm

loveshaq786 wrote:
TylersLakers wrote:Boston and Chicago have theoretical packages that make sense.

Boston- AD and Russ for Horford, Brown, Smart

Chicago- AD, THT, Baze for Caruso, White, Vucevic, Williams, 1st rounder

How about dealing with Boston... Than flipping smart and baze for Caruso and white

Because Chicago would rather have Caruso over Smart and White over Bazemore. Be fair.
Eric Bieniemy
Pro Prospect
And1: 575

Post#22 » by Eric Bieniemy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:22 pm

TylersLakers wrote:Boston and Chicago have theoretical packages that make sense.

Boston- AD and Russ for Horford, Brown, Smart

Chicago- AD, THT, Baze for Caruso, White, Vucevic, Williams, 1st rounder

Davis for Brown (or Tatum) is a legitimate proposal in terms of value and need for both teams. When you include Westbrook though, I think the proposal is thrown off.

I don't think Boston would want Westbrook if his job was to submit to Tatum and Davis and feed them the ball. I think they'd end up buying him out. So, assuming he's bought out, that means Boston is essentially giving away Horford and Smart for cap relief.

I don't think they'd be willing to give Smart and Horford away for cap relief. I dont think they'd view the difference in Davis and Brown being Horford and Smart, even with their inflated deals.

Westbrook, IMO, would have to be taken out of the deal because they value those guys too much to give them away, especially Horford, who's having a remarkable season.

The best trade for Davis alone is Harden (in the offseason).
shagadelic45
General Manager
And1: 85

Post#23 » by shagadelic45 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:14 pm

lal trades: ad, tht, ellington, bazemore, howard

atl trades: collins, huerter, wright, hunter, dieng
John Murdoch
General Manager
And1: 7,265

Post#24 » by John Murdoch » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm

Only AD deal i like is AD + Talen + 1st for Simmons, Thybulle, Danny Green , 2nd
Magic#1 wrote:We have won two playoff games in two years. If we decide to keep this team for the next two years, maybe it will feel like we won a series.
loveshaq786
Pro Prospect
And1: 86

Post#25 » by loveshaq786 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Anthony davis, tht, bazemore, and deandre.... For harden, parry mills, lemarcus, and milsapp
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#26 » by Landsberger » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:04 am

Here's some fringe site's idea for Davis....

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-trade-rumors/a-3-team-mega-deal-that-would-change-nba-landscape-ben-simmon-and-john-collins-to-lakers-anthony-davis-to-hawks-russell-westbrook-to-76ers

Reading it reads like a slicker version of the "I got this from Trade Machine" posts here but it will spur the discussion.

Simmons is interesting in that he does what a lot of players don't. Collins is equivelant to Davis for no other reason than he's on the floor. He, Simmons and an ancient Bron doesn't seem like enough to build around but it gets Westbrook off the team which is addition by subtraction.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers