ImageImageImageImageImage

POR @ LAL Nov 12

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,548

POR @ LAL Nov 12 

Post#1 » by stan francisco » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:19 pm

Defense. It was encouraging to see Cam Reddish playing defense against Durant. He did surprisingly well. Phil Handy working his magic.

I also think that Hayes has played better defense than Wood so far. And, Reaves off the bench is better than starting him next to D Lo.

See sig for starters. Reaves is our best starting point. D Lo (unless they’re planning to trade him on Sec 15) should be the offensive spark off the bench.

Go Lakers. Would be fun to see Ayton owned all night.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
MAMBAEMD
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,622

Re: POR @ LAL Nov 12 

Post#2 » by MAMBAEMD » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:11 am

I’ll be at the game .
Looking forward to seeing progress from the team.
The win against the Suns was huge. Hopefully a confidence builder for Reddish.

Let’s go Lakers!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Formerly lakerRD
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,812

Post#3 » by TylersLakers » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:38 am

Not a great win. But I'll take it.

I really wish AD would have came into the game with a mentality that he was going to shoot 25-30 times and score 40-50 points. Instead he just kind of chilled, made the right basketball plays, etc. I wish in games like this with no LeBron and no real stakes just go out there and let it fly.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,837

Post#4 » by Beethoven » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:53 pm

meh..

congratulations on barely winning against an ayton-led team
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
MAMBAEMD
Lead Assistant

Post#5 » by MAMBAEMD » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:15 pm

One of the coolest things I saw yesterday attending the game was after the game.
Me and my friends were hanging around inside Crypto for a good 45 minutes after the game ended and Max Christie was on the court working out that entire time, putting up shot after shot.
Really great to see young guys doing that, showing their dedication to get better.
I'd love to see him get more minutes.
Formerly lakerRD
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,812

Post#6 » by TylersLakers » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 pm

MAMBAEMD wrote:One of the coolest things I saw yesterday attending the game was after the game.
Me and my friends were hanging around inside Crypto for a good 45 minutes after the game ended and Max Christie was on the court working out that entire time, putting up shot after shot.
Really great to see young guys doing that, showing their dedication to get better.

He has a legit work ethic but man does he have to shoot better when the lights come on. Looks like he's down on confidence big time.
MAMBAEMD
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by MAMBAEMD » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 pm

TylersLakers wrote:
MAMBAEMD wrote:One of the coolest things I saw yesterday attending the game was after the game.

He has a legit work ethic but man does he have to shoot better when the lights come on. Looks like he's down on confidence big time.

Totally agree.
He has taken a step back this year and it seems like it is a confidence issue.
Ultimately, he needs to knock those shots down at a much higher percentage when he is open.
Formerly lakerRD

Return to Los Angeles Lakers