ImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks and salutations to D-Fish

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

zen_4_10
Lead Assistant
And1: 14

Post#21 » by zen_4_10 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:47 pm

Another example of Fish's importance could be looked at in terms of Utah's struggles combined with our success so far.

Perhaps it's just coincedence but Utah has begun to look like a team that's young and talented but lacks the same leadership. I think Fish REALLY helped Deron last year.
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#22 » by Dexmor » Mon Jan 7, 2008 8:43 pm

I like Fish to and he is having a career year. He is having 20 point games with basically 1 skill, shooting.
With that said I don't mean to be buzz killington but he is not the only reason we are winning like this. Kobe and Odom are healthy but more importantly Andrew Bynum has emerged as there second option and a second star Kobe so badly needed. We all knew all Kobe needed was a #2 guy and he has him. Plus we have depth like never before and besides Kwame everybody on the team has improved.
As for the Jazz they feel the loss but it's not why there record is bad imo. There are alot of teams that were great last year and got off to poor starts like the Rockets and Warriors and that is because other teams have emerged like the Blazers and teams have gotten alot better that were close like the Hornets.
Fish is great and deserves credit but he was not the sole savoir.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#23 » by LLcoleJ » Mon Jan 7, 2008 8:47 pm

nobody siad he was the sole savior , star. He is a major vet presence that this team really lacked. And its because of his leadership and Intangibles he makes it easier for guys like Bynum and LO and Kobe.
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#24 » by Gerald3Wallace » Mon Jan 7, 2008 11:39 pm

other than bynum, i think fisher has made the biggest impact on this team...hes coming in hitting his shots, playing extremely well lately, and also shooting at a very high percentage..

im glad FISHER is back
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#25 » by Squirrel Boy » Tue Jan 8, 2008 12:04 am

Hey Fish,

I love you man. Thanks for salvaging that 1 spot.

Squirrel Boy
Spanish_Laker
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,010

Post#26 » by Spanish_Laker » Tue Jan 8, 2008 12:12 am

Dear Mr. Fisher,

Thanks for all you have brought to this team, I hope you will win your last ring in LA between us.
Banned after 15 years in this forum for no reason. Farewell RealGM users

Return to Los Angeles Lakers