ImageImageImageImageImage

Lakers @ Hornets - 5:00 pm - New Orleans

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Joe Kleazy
Sixth Man
And1: 95

Post#301 » by Joe Kleazy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:23 pm

B-Scott wrote:Great win. Im shocked at how good we are right now. We are blowing teams out the building on a regular basis now. I can't believe how good this team is now.

Bynum did a great job creating his own shot from the post which Kurt Rambis pointed out as one of his weaknesses.

Kobe - Im liking how Kobe is recognizing the hot hand and feeding him. Jordan Farmar knocked down a couple of jumpers and Kobe made sure Farmar got that next shot attempt. He is doing he same with Fisher and Bynum when they get rolling.Lamar - Handling the boards along with Bynum

Ariza - Our poor man's Ron Artest. He isnt the offensive beast that Artest is,but he's capable of being just as good a defender. He just makes things happen on the defensive end.

Farmar - He must have been taking 1500 jumpers last summer, because that jumper is automatic now. It makes him a lot more difficult to guard now, because he can blow right by you if you play to close on him.

D-Fish - Before the season,i thought it was a very good signing to bring him back,but i had no idea he would be playing this well. Who does this guy think he is, Byron Scott. That jumper is money and Kobe is finding him.

:o
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#302 » by Tommy Trojan » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Day in the Life wrote:I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad Sasha and Vlad are pretty much in zero playtime land.

:rofl:
garcia3
Starter
And1: 9

Post#303 » by garcia3 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:15 pm

4 real we should package both of em and trade em for something productive.
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,679

Post#304 » by dockingsched » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:16 pm

sasha makes the bench better. he's still a better option than critt at the backup sg for now.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
zen_4_10
Lead Assistant
And1: 14

Post#305 » by zen_4_10 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:48 pm

^^ yep. I'm with dcash there.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,447

Post#306 » by Slava » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:02 am

Sasha still gets bad rep after all he's shown this season? :nonono:
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
jimmywolfrey
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#307 » by jimmywolfrey » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 am

I'm probably the biggest Kwame fan on the boards. But Bynum is playing awesome offensively. He has such great hands and feel around the basket for being so tall and long. Its so easy for him.

I always thought Kwame was better for the first unit as it allowed the scorers to be scorers and helped out defensively. But if Bynum is going to be the a scoring machine which with combined with Kobe is giving guys like Fisher open 3pointers and guys like Odom a free lane to the basket, then you got to put him out there.

Kwame although severely out of shape and eventhough not starting can maybe improve his game with the 2nd unit as he can be more proactive offensively than with the first team. He is being more heavily relied on with the 2nd unit.

I just want to see a lineup against a team with a big power forward where Kwame and Bynum can coexist...think Spurs/Celtics...
Kwame Brown is servicable, get over it.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers