ImageImageImageImageImage

Bryant sickens Bucks

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#21 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 pm

SashAlex wrote:The story goes on...it was Bynum a couple of years ago, now it's Javaris...c'mon ! He'll prove you wrong as Bynum did ! You'll see !
The guy has more talent than Farmar. He's quicker, his crossover is sick etc. etc.
Give him a little more time. We know what he can do, at least me, it's just a matter of time...maybe not in the Lakers squad, maybe in another team, but he'll say his word.

He's very capable in 2 years to be a 15 + 7 guy.
Farmar ? Maybe too ?! But he'll have to work much more than Javaris to achieve that because Critt has got a lot more talent. Maybe someone did not notice it ?!
actually nobody is saying that he will suck 2 years from now or that he even sucks now. the guy does have talent no question about it, but he is getting a pass when he doesn't play well unlike other Lakers. I never said anything negative about the guy other than I am not that impressed yet and don't know why some are so high on him. that is not saying that he sucks or should be traded because he is a terrible player.

Big_Bad_LA wrote:After watching Critt's game he has not really impressed me. I think the only reason why Phil is playing him is we might include him in a Kwame Brown trade.
I think Phil might be playing him because Sasha has not been available.
Forum permissions