ImageImageImageImageImage

Anyone else think Luke Walton is garbage?

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

trippy
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#21 » by trippy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Unfortunately, he hasn't made much of an impact this season. I don't buy the facilitator stuff. All I've seen this season are bad passes, low %, and bad defense. He's good for mismatches I guess, but you put him against to a defensive-minded player, and he gets owned badly.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#22 » by TonyMontana » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Big_Bad_LA wrote:Oh boy now it's Walton, what ever happened to Kwame?

Oh we have a thread for everybody on the Laker squad that sucked last night .

If you dont believe me go to the General Board , B-Scott has one asking everybody who should be the MVP of the Lakers .

Bynum or Kobe ............LOLLLLL

http://realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=751506
KobeFan
Junior
And1: 2

Post#23 » by KobeFan » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:47 pm

The difference betweeen Ariza, Walton, & Radman is age.

Walton & Radman don't really have any potential left. What we see is what we get with those two.

Ariza is young enough and talented enough to develop those other areas of his game and become a bonafide starting SF. I think thats why its important we give him a bunch of minutes and get a good idea of what he can do for us. I love when he's in the game, he always seems to come down with tough REBS. I haven't seen that killer defense he has a reputation for though (other than taking good jumps on balls and picking them off) its not like he shuts down apposing teams best player.
TommyTheCat
Head Coach
And1: 8

Post#24 » by TommyTheCat » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:13 pm

bring the 'new ball' back from the beginning of last season. luke was deadly with that ball and then died when it was taken away.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#25 » by SashAlex » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:13 pm

[quote="TonyMontana"][/quote]

So do I !
I'm 5 and 11 ! I once said : "I want to dunk !" I 4 months I did it ! Then a reverse Kobe dunk, I did it as well ! Luke has also acomplihed something playing for Lakers, we did not draft him as a top ten or 20 pick.

But do not forget, not everyone can play like Kobe, AI3,Jordan, Magic, Kareem etc. etc.

They are people too ( the ones like Luke, Kwame ) they will never have the passion for the game that Kobe has ! Never !

Kobe is Kobe ! Luke is Luke ! He has qualities other players don't have, and I'd say he's improved a lot since he came out here. Yes, he's not a starter, but coming from the bench may be the best idea !

Luke will be better from the bench ! Kwame ?! Give him a chance...
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#26 » by Tommy Trojan » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:30 pm

Not garbage, but a role player
Squirrel Boy
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#27 » by Squirrel Boy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Luke Walton is hot garbage. And finally someone agrees with me. Guy is crap.
djericho
Rookie
And1: 12

Post#28 » by djericho » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:40 am

Aw... guys stop it... you're gonna make RJ cry....

ock
Pro Prospect
And1: 13

Post#29 » by ock » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:16 am

not garbage. but for a supposedly smart player, he was pretty dumb last night. he repeatedly tried to post up marion when marion is clearly the more athletic player. marion easily blocked him again and again. it was like watching a (Please Use More Appropriate Word) kid bang his head into the fridge over and over again. you just want to run over and stop him.

"I have no problem following somebody who's worth being followed. I will follow Kobe anywhere." - Ron Artest

Return to Los Angeles Lakers