What is your list of favorite current Lakers in order

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

What is your list of favorite current Lakers in order 

Post#1 » by Dexmor » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Don't make a list of best just your favorite in order

1.Kobe Bryant- I think he is the best player in league history. He is by far the most fun player to watch in the game to.

2.Andrew Bynum- Not just because he is the second best Laker. If Lebron was on the Lakers Bynum would still be my second favorite. I love his low post game, his moves are really fun to watch and his boards are amazing.

3.Jordan Farmar- I think this guy is great and really fun to watch to. He is surprisingly one of those pg's that could average 5 rebounds if he started which is amazing at 6 feet flat. Has a 40 inch verticle and is one of the smartest players on the team. As a starter he would probably be in the Tony Parker level and average 15-19 points 5 rebounds 5 assits and 2 steals.

4.Deker Fisher- I was never a huge fan when Shaq was here but he has really stepped up and I have became a fan.

5.Treva Ariza- This guy can be really good. He has been in the league for a while but is only 22 and has the potential to be a 3rd best scorer on a team with 15 a game but I don't know if he works hard or works at all on his game because he should have a jumper by now.

6.Lamar Odom- I have a love/hate thing with this guy. I love his all around game and the fact that he can play every position on the floor but it just seems to me he has top 15 player in the league potential which will never be realized. I would like him alot more if he were alot more selfish. He should have a quota of 20 shots a game.

7.Javaris Crittenton- I know he is a little new to be this high on the list but I watched him in college. What makes him so impressive and likeable is he has so much scoring potential but is a really good defender and an unselfish player. And you got to love a guy who is a true pg but has the scoring and size to play fulltime sg also.

8.Ronny Turiaf- It's not really his game that I like it's his personality. His personality is actually the strongest part of his game. It makes all the other players hustle like he does. Wears his heart on his sleave and every team should have a player like him. He also if he really worked on his game like Kobe and Bynum do could end up being as good as Haslem some day.

9.Luke Walton- Some people may think I don't like him but I do. I do think he is overrated in Lakerland espailly by his coach but you can tell he is a player or coaches son. One of the smartest players in the league (surprised Ainge or Bird haven't aquired him) and without dribbling or scoring alot he is able to make players around him better.

10.Sasha Vujacic-He is probably the last player I like or is the first player on the I don't really like him list. At least he is trying and improving. I look at him and wonder why he isn't as good as Peja. His shot seems so perfect but for some reason he just isn't.

Guys I want gone SOOOOOOOOO bad. Kwame I want gone the most which is why he is last but I think everybody here already knows this.

11.Chris Mihm-I think he is garbadge

12.Radman-I think he is also garbadge

13.Kwame Brown- I hate him and don't think he belongs in the league. He is way more negitive then positive. Does 1 thing well pick and role defense and everything else terribly.

Players I don't know yet

Gasol
Sun
Coby
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#2 » by Gerald3Wallace » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:19 pm

again these are not my "rank the lakers best players currently"..because if it is kobe would easily be number 1..but this is "rank your favorite laker"

1.Bynum - this guys a beast, kobes my favorite player of all time but i like bynum as of right now....he will be a beast in the future

2.Odom - although he doesnt play consistant basketball, his versatility is still soo much fun to watch.

3. Kobe - my favorite player of all time..hes playing the way i want him to play this year...the next 8 weeks is definately gonna be fun to watch...kobes about to go on a tear

4. Fisher - one of the main reasons of our sucess..and hes such a class guy which is one of the reasons why i have major respect for him as a player and a person.

5.Critt - like star said...i watched him in college also. and this guys scoring ability and quickness is soooo much fun to watch..he can also throw some nice passes also.

6A. Farmar - hits big 3s when needed...and this guy can really jump out the building
6B.Ariza - Amazing athlete that can really "WOW" u.

7A.Turiaf - High energy guy and puts 110% when he plays
7B.Sasha - same as turiafs

karl - havnt seen much of him so im not gonna put him in the "whos my favorite" or "who i dont give a sht about" list

and the players i just dont give a sht about

kwame - your the best kwame :nonono:

mihm - lol

luke - PUKE

radman - ughhh
KobeFan
Junior
And1: 2

Post#3 » by KobeFan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Favorites:

1. Bynum
2. Kobe
3. Ariza
4. Odom
5. Farmar
6. Everybody else
Kirk Moon
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Kirk Moon » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 pm

1. K
2. A
3. L
4. E
5. L
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#5 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

1. S
2. T
3. A
4. R
5. 2
6. 4
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#6 » by Tommy Trojan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm

hmm lets see

KB
Bynum
LO
Fish
Luke
Farmar
Ariza
Spanish_Laker
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,010

Post#7 » by Spanish_Laker » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 pm

1-Kobe
2-Bynum
3-Fisher
4-Odom
5-Farmar
6-Ariza
Banned after 15 years in this forum for no reason. Farewell RealGM users
UThinkUrSoGood
Sophomore

Re: What is your list of favorite current Lakers in order 

Post#8 » by UThinkUrSoGood » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Kalel24 wrote:Does 1 thing well pick and role defense and everything else terribly.

Are you sure he even does that well? I remember Nash torching him in the playoffs off the pick n rolls, but then again we had Smush on the other end haha.
CITYOFANGELSX3
RealGM
And1: 151

Post#9 » by CITYOFANGELSX3 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm

1A: Kobe
1B: Bynum
3. the rest
slifersd
Analyst
And1: 210

Post#10 » by slifersd » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 pm

1.Kobe Bryant
2.Andrew Bynum
3.Jordan Farmar
4. Ronny Turiaf
5.Deker Fisher
6. Trevor Ariza
7. Javaris Crittenton
8.Chris Mihm
9. Luke Walton
10. Sasha Vujacic
11.Radman
12. Lamar Odom
13.Kwame Brown
Frantik
Sixth Man
And1: 37

Post#11 » by Frantik » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:33 pm

1.Kobe Bryant
2.Andrew Bynum
3.Jordan Farmar
4. Ronny Turiaf
5.Deker Fisher
6. Trevor Ariza
7.Vlady Radman
8. Javaris Crittenton
9. Luke Walton
10. Sasha Vujacic
11. Lamar Odom
12. Coby Karl
13. Invisible 15th-man (aka the most dedicated bench warmer in all of sports)
14.Chris Mihm
15.Kwame Brown
Lakers8
Sophomore

Post#12 » by Lakers8 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Yeah Kwame is terrible on pick and roll D, ha can only play man.
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#13 » by RJM » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:52 am

Kalel24 wrote:Don't make a list of best just your favorite in order

1.Kobe Bryant- I think he is the best player in league history. He is by far the most fun player to watch in the game to.

2.Andrew Bynum- Not just because he is the second best Laker. If Lebron was on the Lakers Bynum would still be my second favorite. I love his low post game, his moves are really fun to watch and his boards are amazing.

3.Jordan Farmar- I think this guy is great and really fun to watch to. He is surprisingly one of those pg's that could average 5 rebounds if he started which is amazing at 6 feet flat. Has a 40 inch verticle and is one of the smartest players on the team. As a starter he would probably be in the Tony Parker level and average 15-19 points 5 rebounds 5 assits and 2 steals.

4.Deker Fisher- I was never a huge fan when Shaq was here but he has really stepped up and I have became a fan.

5.Treva Ariza- This guy can be really good. He has been in the league for a while but is only 22 and has the potential to be a 3rd best scorer on a team with 15 a game but I don't know if he works hard or works at all on his game because he should have a jumper by now.

6.Lamar Odom- I have a love/hate thing with this guy. I love his all around game and the fact that he can play every position on the floor but it just seems to me he has top 15 player in the league potential which will never be realized. I would like him alot more if he were alot more selfish. He should have a quota of 20 shots a game.

7.Javaris Crittenton- I know he is a little new to be this high on the list but I watched him in college. What makes him so impressive and likeable is he has so much scoring potential but is a really good defender and an unselfish player. And you got to love a guy who is a true pg but has the scoring and size to play fulltime sg also.

8.Ronny Turiaf- It's not really his game that I like it's his personality. His personality is actually the strongest part of his game. It makes all the other players hustle like he does. Wears his heart on his sleave and every team should have a player like him. He also if he really worked on his game like Kobe and Bynum do could end up being as good as Haslem some day.

9.Luke Walton- Some people may think I don't like him but I do. I do think he is overrated in Lakerland espailly by his coach but you can tell he is a player or coaches son. One of the smartest players in the league (surprised Ainge or Bird haven't aquired him) and without dribbling or scoring alot he is able to make players around him better.

10.Sasha Vujacic-He is probably the last player I like or is the first player on the I don't really like him list. At least he is trying and improving. I look at him and wonder why he isn't as good as Peja. His shot seems so perfect but for some reason he just isn't.

Guys I want gone SOOOOOOOOO bad. Kwame I want gone the most which is why he is last but I think everybody here already knows this.

11.Chris Mihm-I think he is garbadge

12.Radman-I think he is also garbadge

13.Kwame Brown- I hate him and don't think he belongs in the league. He is way more negitive then positive. Does 1 thing well pick and role defense and everything else terribly.

Players I don't know yet

Gasol
Sun
Coby

This is why no one takes you seriously.
incontrol__
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#14 » by incontrol__ » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 am

1: Kobe
2: Bynum
3: Turiaf
4: Fisher
5: Farmar
6: Odom
7: Crittenton
8: Ariza
9: Luke
10: Sasha
11: Vlad
12: Kwame
13: Mihm
14: Karl

..I guess.
Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,964

Post#15 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:59 am

Iceburg Slim wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You mean we have to stop at one reason?

Sedale Threatt
RealGM
And1: 40,964

Post#16 » by Sedale Threatt » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:00 am

And wouldn't you know it?

I just wasted my 2,000th post in a Star24 thread.

Oh, the humanity.
Kweli
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

Post#17 » by Kweli » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:10 am

1. Kobe
2. Bynum
3. Farmar
4. Fisher
8'sReverse
Veteran
And1: 3
Location: Southern California~ Watching the only LA NBA team, the Lakers!

Post#18 » by 8'sReverse » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 am

Kobe, Bynum, Fisher, Farmar, Turiaf, Crit, Ariza
Charles Barkley wrote:"I've got TWO words for you... 'Chris Paul and Steve Nash, must see TV'!"
Dexmor
Head Coach
And1: 39

Post#19 » by Dexmor » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Iceburg Slim wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

How do you figure that? Only a few didn't answer. You can' be taken serious if you ask somebody there favorite Lakers? Sounds stupid. It doesn't really matter though because no offense I don't even know you.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,564

Post#20 » by hermes » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm

kobe
bynum
farmar
sasha
fisher
ariza
vald
odom