Which NHL player has the best AHL/OHL/College/lower league hits and fights mixtape?

WestonMicah
Ballboy
And1: 0

Which NHL player has the best AHL/OHL/College/lower league hits and fights mixtape? 

Post#1 » by WestonMicah » Sat May 9, 2020 5:02 pm

Hey r/hockey it's ya boi, a longtime lurker and lifelong hockey fan/player. I'm putting together a supercut of pro athletes physically destroying their competition at any level lower than the premier professional league.

It's not hard to find tape of the McDavid's and Matthews' of the NHL shredding lower leagues, but I've had a very hard time finding tape of Tommy Wilson, Byfuglien, and Phaneuf type players who swing their dick around and dominate through crushing their competition. I will be eternally thankful for any help you benders give me!10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod
DrPsyche2
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Which NHL player has the best AHL/OHL/College/lower league hits and fights mixtape? 

Post#2 » by DrPsyche2 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 am

Re: Which NHL players have the best OHL/AHL/College league hits ...

Canadian league vs US league: top best hockey leagues in one review writemyessayfast.ca

Point conversion factors were calculated in 2017, if I'm not mistaken (an old tweet by @HockeyAbstract).
Anyway, how big is the gap between the leagues like OHL, KHL, OHL or College and the NHL?

Return to The General NHL Board