Kaleta suspended 4 games for head-butt

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,612

Kaleta suspended 4 games for head-butt 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Thu Nov 3, 2011 11:29 pm

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=379532

Buffalo Sabres winger Sabres Patrick Kaleta has been suspended for four games for delivering a head-butt to an opposing player.

The NHL ruled that Kaleta led with his head to deliver an illegal hit to the face of Philadelphia's Jakub Voracek in Buffalo's 3-2 home loss Wednesday night.

Kaleta's recent history was a factor in the suspension, said Shanahan, who noted similar hits on New Jersey's Travis Zajak a year ago and Atlanta's Tobias Enstrom nine months ago.

"This recent history of ramming his head into the faces of his opponents regardless of whether he is trying to free the puck leads us to believe that this act is intentional," Shanahan said.

The only reason i'm posting this is because this is the 3rd time he's done this crap. Really who head-butts people anyway?
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Re: Kaleta suspended 4 games for head-butt 

Post#2 » by WEFFPIM » Fri Nov 4, 2011 12:21 am

I lolled
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.

Return to The General NHL Board