Places online to watch NHL Playoff games

timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Places online to watch NHL Playoff games 

Post#1 » by timd1218 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:58 am

Hey MAS,

I don't know if this is allowed, but I will post it anyway. Just so people can watch games online.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl

http://myp2p.eu/NHL.htm
You need to download the Sopcast player to watch the games. It works. I am watching the Dallas/Vancouver game right now.
Links to Comcast games online are here too. It also has the information needed to change Proxy Configurations.

Enjoy!!!!
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Rainmaker
Pro Prospect

Post#2 » by Rainmaker » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Fairly certain it's not allowed, but it's a bad idea anyway.

MLB has been cracking down hard on online streaming, NHL probably won't be far behind. Don't need any sites getting shutdown :)
God is a Red Sox fan
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#3 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Thanks
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
peteXmaravich
Veteran

Post#4 » by peteXmaravich » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:15 pm

yahoo and comcast...

the other one is "iffy", as if they should care. anyone watching their game "illegally" or legally should be positive reinforcement for the level of audiences/TV ratings they get. hell, someone in another country might be making their junk business millions of dollars one day from watching games on the net at 4am in some non-traditional hockey place.

the MLB are just scumbags altogether. crack down on roids instead of people trying to watch their circus.
WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#5 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:07 pm

Gah, can't get Sopcast to show the Rangers-Thrashers game
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by timd1218 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:16 pm

willeatfire4playoffsinmil wrote:Gah, can't get Sopcast to show the Rangers-Thrashers game

Not working for me either. It is a private channel. That may be why. I'll end up watching the Buffalo Islanders game anyway.

Alright guys, bookmark the second site. I'm going to take it off.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
WEFFPIM
RealGM

Post#7 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:21 pm

timd1218 wrote:Not working for me either. It is a private channel. That may be why. I'll end up watching the Buffalo Islanders game anyway.

Man, I really wanted to watch that game. I love watching the Thrashers. I can deal with Sabres-Islanders though
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#8 » by moose man » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:31 am

It showed on CBC that they were streaming the Tampa/New Jersey game. I don't know if they are only streaming that series or if they are streaming all of them.

Edit: Hopefully this helps out some of you that don't get CBC CBC Streaming
peteXmaravich
Veteran

Post#9 » by peteXmaravich » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:09 pm

one of my friends taped the VAN/DAL on Versus and when it got to the fourth OT, it cut out and went to paid advertising. hahah WAY TO GO MORONS.

Return to The General NHL Board