Jason Blake for Patrick Marleau?

fame
Bench Warmer
And1: 467

Jason Blake for Patrick Marleau? 

Post#1 » by fame » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:27 pm

I've been offered Patrick Marleau for Jason Blake. I would do this trade, but I'm a bit hesitant because Blake gets a ton of shots on goal. What do you guys think?

Standard 12 team head to head league

C Olli Jokinen
C Eric Staal
LW Alexander Ovechkin
RW Nathan Horton
W Ilya Kovalchuck
W Jason Blake
D Dan Boyle
D Mathieu Shnieder
D Kimmo Timonen
D Andrezj Mezaros
bn Jason Pominville
bn Peter Sykora
bn Mattias Ohlund

G Ryan Miller
G Ray Emery
bn Martin Gerber
Crowned
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 154

Post#2 » by Crowned » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:39 am

Is it a Yahoo league?

Marleau hasn't gained winger eligibility, where are you going to play him? I wouldn't sacrafice a winger for a center when you're already loaded at the center position. Unless you can line up and trade Staal for a winger, I'd pass if I were you.
fame
Bench Warmer
And1: 467

Post#3 » by fame » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:54 am

Crowned wrote:Is it a Yahoo league?

Marleau hasn't gained winger eligibility, where are you going to play him? I wouldn't sacrafice a winger for a center when you're already loaded at the center position. Unless you can line up and trade Staal for a winger, I'd pass if I were you.

Ya a Yahoo head to head league 5x5

I do have Ovechkin and Kovalchuck at lw to go along with Horton,Pominville,Sykora who are all eligible at wing...But that's pretty much the same thing I thought I only have 2 centers but Horton and Sykora are both eligible to play there too so it's not like I need the help, but I do believe that Marleau will be the better fantasy player this season.

Return to Fantasy Hockey