Semin's great start, will it continue?

lil' answer
Junior
And1: 10

Semin's great start, will it continue? 

Post#1 » by lil' answer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:09 pm

as the title says will he maintain this pace hes going at or will it drop off? also what are some other players that have started out hot that might keep up the pace and which ones won't. ex. bryan little, aaron voros, etc.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Re: Semin's great start, will it continue? 

Post#2 » by timd1218 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 pm

I think Semin will continue to play well. I'm don't think it will be at this pace but I think he can reach 100 points. Semin has a ton of talent and with Ovechkin seeing the other teams top defensemen, Semin will play against the lesser D-men.

Bryan Little - He is playing on the top line with White and Kovalchuk. Same with Semin, aside from the D-men. Doubtful he will reach 100 points, but could very well get 80 points.

Aaron Voros. I don't see him continuing like this. Zherdev has moved off him and Dubinsky's line, so I think he will slow down, big time. 40-50 points is what he will probably end up with. I never heard of him before, but I've heard some Rangers fans say he is like a Sean Avery, but with less talent.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Realm_G
Senior
And1: 2

Post#3 » by Realm_G » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 pm

I actually picked up Voros last year and did a fairly good job in terms of points and penalty minutes.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#4 » by timd1218 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:45 pm

Realm_G wrote:I actually picked up Voros last year and did a fairly good job in terms of points and penalty minutes.

Team or individual player points? Voros only had 14 last year. He did have 141 PIMS though.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
lil' answer
Junior
And1: 10

Post#5 » by lil' answer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:25 pm

another player off to a good start is francois beauchamin, will he maintain his pace? additionally is he worth picking up? on D i have kaberle, souray, boucher (who has done nothing so far, ready to give up on him soon), robidas, and letang? any of these players worth dropping for him?

Return to Fantasy Hockey