BN Mikael Samuelsson
BN Joffrey Lupul
BN Pavol Demitra
BN Rod Brind'Amour
BN - Mike Comrie
G Roberto Luongo
G Pascal Leclaire
G Jaroslav Halak

Let me know what you guys think standard cats (no PIMS). I left myself 1 D short but I can grab some bum on the wavier wire. 14 team league H2H.
RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,787

Re: Rank My Team 09/10 

Post#2 » by RoyceDa59 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm

That's a really nice team you've got there. I'd ditch Halak and pick up a D-man but in general any team built around Luongo, Heatley, Toews and Campbell will be near the top. In a 14 teamer that's pretty solid, well done.
Go Raps!!
McFurious1
Head Coach
And1: 865

Post#3 » by McFurious1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:01 pm

RoyceDa59 wrote:That's a really nice team you've got there. I'd ditch Halak and pick up a D-man but in general any team built around Luongo, Heatley, Toews and Campbell will be near the top. In a 14 teamer that's pretty solid, well done.

Thanks man... I'm trying to get Elloit as inssurance (I should have drafted him over Halak), but the GM is trying to rip me off.

Have any sleepers for D-men?
RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,787

Post#4 » by RoyceDa59 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

For d-man I would definately target Matt Niskanen (if he's available). He is the only D-man on the Powerplay in Dallas along with Ribeiro, Morrow, Eriksson and Richards. He put up 37 pts as a 2nd year last season and he's poised for a big break out. With Zubov gone too, he is now their main stay as a puck mover. Pascal is good for now but you may need to get a guaranteed back up as insurance.
Go Raps!!
McFurious1
Head Coach

Post#5 » by McFurious1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 pm

RoyceDa59 wrote:For d-man I would definately target Matt Niskanen (if he's available). He is the only D-man on the Powerplay in Dallas along with Ribeiro, Morrow, Eriksson and Richards. He put up 37 pts as a 2nd year last season and he's poised for a big break out. With Zubov gone too, he is now their main stay as a puck mover. Pascal is good for now but you may need to get a guaranteed back up as insurance.

Ya he's gone... the D on the wavier is weak... im thinking of taking Erik Karlsson rookie from the Sens.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#6 » by timd1218 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 pm

McFurious1 wrote:
RoyceDa59 wrote:For d-man I would definately target Matt Niskanen (if he's available). He is the only D-man on the Powerplay in Dallas along with Ribeiro, Morrow, Eriksson and Richards. He put up 37 pts as a 2nd year last season and he's poised for a big break out. With Zubov gone too, he is now their main stay as a puck mover. Pascal is good for now but you may need to get a guaranteed back up as insurance.

Ya he's gone... the D on the wavier is weak... im thinking of taking Erik Karlsson rookie from the Sens.

Taking a long shot here, but Drew Doughty for the Kings would be a steal. Or Erik Johnson for the Blues.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
McFurious1
Head Coach

Post#7 » by McFurious1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 am

timd1218 wrote:
McFurious1 wrote:

Taking a long shot here, but Drew Doughty for the Kings would be a steal. Or Erik Johnson for the Blues.

Doughty is gone but I'm going after Johnson... now I have two D-man out with Schneider gone.
I have some work to do on the wavier wire.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by timd1218 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm

McFurious1 wrote:
timd1218 wrote:
McFurious1 wrote:

Doughty is gone but I'm going after Johnson... now I have two D-man out with Schneider gone.
I have some work to do on the wavier wire.

That stinks. I doubt these 2 are available, but look for Brassard and Voracek from Columbus. Brassard is top line center and Voracek will be on the 2nd line. Both should have big seasons this year. Homer in me, but Letang or Goligoski from the Pens worth picking up.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
McFurious1
Head Coach

Post#9 » by McFurious1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm

What I did was I dropped Demitra & Schneider since both are injuried and picked up Erik Johnson from the Blues and Erik Karlsson from the Sens who should see time on the PP. Man just realized both guys names are Erik.

I'm definately keeping my eye on Goligoski & Letang from the Pens.

Also, I dropped Brind'Amour for Dubinsky from the Rangers who will be on the 1st line, and dropped Halak (since he'd prob stay on my bench) and picked up Ville Leino from Detroit. Keep your eye on Leino he' has tons of upside and there's a good chance he'll be playing on Detroits 2nd line with Zetterberg. He's supposed to be an offensive machine.

Let me know what u guys think of the moves.

Also, i want to lock up the ottawa goalies you think it's worth offering Dubinsky for Elliot?
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by timd1218 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 pm

McFurious1 wrote:What I did was I dropped Demitra & Schneider since both are injuried and picked up Erik Johnson from the Blues and Erik Karlsson from the Sens who should see time on the PP. Man just realized both guys names are Erik.

I'm definately keeping my eye on Goligoski & Letang from the Pens.

Also, I dropped Brind'Amour for Dubinsky from the Rangers who will be on the 1st line, and dropped Halak (since he'd prob stay on my bench) and picked up Ville Leino from Detroit. Keep your eye on Leino he' has tons of upside and there's a good chance he'll be playing on Detroits 2nd line with Zetterberg. He's supposed to be an offensive machine.

Let me know what u guys think of the moves.

Also, i want to lock up the ottawa goalies you think it's worth offering Dubinsky for Elliot?

I like the moves. I'd keep an eye on Goligoski. He has more offensive upside and played well with the big club last season before being sent back down.

Look to see if Mike Smith is available for Tampa Bay before making a trade for Elliot. Pascal Leclaire has a chance of being the #1 guy.
teb
Banned User

Post#11 » by teb » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 am

I like this team, and I always support it.
New York Giants Jerseys

Return to Fantasy Hockey