Boston/Utah Not my usual boring drivel

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

BadWolf
General Manager
And1: 3,285

Re: Boston/Utah Not my usual boring drivel 

Post#41 » by BadWolf » Sat Feb 6, 2016 3:15 pm

babyjax13 wrote:
ReKon wrote:If i m Milwaukee Favors is the exact type of guy that i m targetting.He can play the 5 in the lineup with Giannis Jabari at the forward positions or the 4 with Henson at the 5 and one of Giannis or Jabari at the three.Gives Milwaukee a lot of flexibility and makes them the defensive oriented team they were last year again hopefully

Would Jazz fans be interested in a Monroe and MCW for Favors and Burke trade?

Nope, not even a bit. If you want Favors, you would at minimum have to give up one of those players you are hoping to pair him with (Giannis, Parker or Middleton).

Favors for Parker looks good to me. parker would fit well with GoBear and Favors is everything Bucks fans want from a big.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,534

Re: Boston/Utah Not my usual boring drivel 

Post#42 » by babyjax13 » Sat Feb 6, 2016 8:04 pm

BadWolf wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:
ReKon wrote:If i m Milwaukee Favors is the exact type of guy that i m targetting.He can play the 5 in the lineup with Giannis Jabari at the forward positions or the 4 with Henson at the 5 and one of Giannis or Jabari at the three.Gives Milwaukee a lot of flexibility and makes them the defensive oriented team they were last year again hopefully

Would Jazz fans be interested in a Monroe and MCW for Favors and Burke trade?

Nope, not even a bit. If you want Favors, you would at minimum have to give up one of those players you are hoping to pair him with (Giannis, Parker or Middleton).

Favors for Parker looks good to me. parker would fit well with GoBear and Favors is everything Bucks fans want from a big.

Good fit vs better fit. Favors is a better fit for us. We are built on defense and Derrick is an elite power forward in that end of the court. I'm not convinced that Parker is a 4, and I know we are giving up a lot defensively in moving favors for him.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Trades and Transactions