If the Rumors Are True? Is Nash Next To Go?

Moderators: loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe

Bentley1225
RealGM
And1: 1,576

Re: If the Rumors Are True? Is Nash Next To Go? 

Post#41 » by Bentley1225 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Would the Suns accept a S&T for David Lee for Nash?
Grover
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#42 » by Grover » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

I think they should look at pairing the two together. Amare to Miami for Beasley, Cook and Jones and Richardson to Dallas for Dampier & Marion allows enough room to bring in Lee and resign his buddy Frye. Add in a Barnes and much rests on Lopez because he will be the only defender but they will be fun to watch.
phx#7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,316

Post#43 » by phx#7 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 pm

magicfan84 wrote:jameer nelson and brandon bass for nash,

you gt an allstar pg and a nice young pf on a decent contract to help with the loss of amare and nelson can still keep the team competitive

Only way Nelson gets to the AS game out west is if he buys a ticket. Better find a 3rd team to give the Suns something they'd want because they aren't taking on Nelson's contract.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,208

Post#44 » by Mr Swagtastic » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 pm

MoneyTalks41890 wrote:Nash will cost. Even though he is old he is still a top 3 PG. That package is a no.

Rose, Paul, Deron Williams, Parker, Billups, Steph Curry, Rondo are all better off the top of my head and have more left in the tank.

Toronto would be lucky to get a Nash + Barbosa for Calderon, Evans and #13 swap. Pheonix would be in full rebuild mode and Amare would bounce
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#45 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

xbl_sucks wrote:
MoneyTalks41890 wrote:Nash will cost. Even though he is old he is still a top 3 PG. That package is a no.

Rose, Paul, Deron Williams, Parker, Billups, Steph Curry, Rondo are all better off the top of my head and have more left in the tank.

Toronto would be lucky to get a Nash + Barbosa for Calderon, Evans and #13 swap. Pheonix would be in full rebuild mode and Amare would bounce

Parker?? Curry? :roll:
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

you gt an allstar pg and a nice young pf on a decent contract to help with the loss of amare and nelson can still keep the team competitive

Nelson/Bass/Draftpick for Nash/Hill.

I would do it. I think if Nash gets traded (Most likely to a contender), that Hill will go with him. I originally was looking at something along the lines of Nelson/Anderson/Gortat, but would be open to Bass and a pick.

Nash/VC/Hill/Lewis/Howard would OWN! :D
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Bentley1225 wrote:Would the Suns accept a S&T for David Lee for Nash?

I love Lee and would love to have him on the Suns. I think we could get more value for him from another team, but i'd be open to getting Lee.
bhw326
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#48 » by bhw326 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Kerrsed wrote:

I love Lee and would love to have him on the Suns. I think we could get more value for him from another team, but i'd be open to getting Lee.

Hmmmm. Interesting, any idea as to the list of teams that Lee would OK a Sign & Trade?
Could it be expanded to be say? Lee & Chandler for Amare & Nash?
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#49 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 pm

bhw326 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

Hmmmm. Interesting, any idea as to the list of teams that Lee would OK a Sign & Trade?
Could it be expanded to be say? Lee & Chandler for Amare & Nash?

From what i hear, Amare is straight walking to MIA. No S&T, no nothing. He is in MIA right now (He lives there in the off-season) with Dudley and Earl Clark. So i doubt Amare would (will) be a part of any Nash trade.
bhw326
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#50 » by bhw326 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 pm

From what i hear, Amare is straight walking to MIA. No S&T, no nothing. He is in MIA right now (He lives there in the off-season) with Dudley and Earl Clark. So i doubt Amare would (will) be a part of any Nash trade.[/quote]

If that is true, then 2010 NYK could be LBJ, JJ & Lee then perhaps Melo in 2011. NO WAY?????
SkyHook
Analyst
And1: 1,835

Post#51 » by SkyHook » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
xbl_sucks wrote:

Rose??? Billups? :-?
Don’t make it personal, don’t take it personal.

Sellers don’t set market value. Buyers don’t set market value.
Market value only exists when two (or more) parties are in agreement.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#52 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 pm

SkyHook wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:
xbl_sucks wrote:Rose, Paul, Deron Williams, Parker, Billups, Steph Curry, Rondo are all better off the top of my head and have more left in the tank.

Rose??? Billups? :-?

I know right??

Love how the trade board works. :roll:
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,323

Post#53 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Done but that cuts into NY's 2 maxes.

How bout - Nash/Amare (S&T) for Lee (S&T)/Chandler/Curry/2011 Swapped HOU pick?
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 12,127

Post#54 » by Effigy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:03 am

Kerrsed wrote:

I would do it. I think if Nash gets traded (Most likely to a contender), that Hill will go with him. I originally was looking at something along the lines of Nelson/Anderson/Gortat, but would be open to Bass and a pick.

Would PHoenix even want the draftpick though? THey alwasy sell those late first rounders. Sarver would rather have the $$ than give guaranteed contracts to young players.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#55 » by Kerrsed » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 am

Bonzi wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

Would PHoenix even want the draftpick though? THey alwasy sell those late first rounders. Sarver would rather have the $$ than give guaranteed contracts to young players.

That was a D'antoni thing. We had a team put in place and he would rather spend the $$ on veteran FA's instead of rookies. He let it be know that he was not here to develop rookies. Since he left, we have kept Dragic/Lopez/Clark. Hell, we even kept Taylor Griffin (he has small arms like a T-Rex). Its hard to start a re-build without having draft picks.

Also since Sarver is a cheapskate, i think if he could he would put out a team full of rookies just so he would be paying them on a rookie contract.

Return to Trades and Transactions