Blowing Up The Suns

Moderators: loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe

CDM88
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Blowing Up The Suns 

Post#21 » by CDM88 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I dont think any team has made 6trades in the offseason ever
xkirruax
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#22 » by xkirruax » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
xkirruax wrote:Lol why would indy give up the #10 for nash am i the only one who missed how they became a huge contender and only needed a PG to help them over the hump? BTW lol and saying the #10 isnt a lot of a 36 year old PG the guy is old cant defend.

LOL at people forgetting that the "36 year old PG is old cant defend" is also a 2 time MVP, a 7 time all-star (including last year), a 7 time all NBA selection (including last year). And for the "Old" part, he did lead the NBA in assists and FT% last year. I agree that there is no way in hell he would end up in Indy, but to play like he is old and isnt sh*t is just (Please Use More Appropriate Word). 50% FG, 43% 3point, 94% FT, 11 assist per game, 16.5 points a game and he played 97 games this year?

Steve Nash. The Most Ridiculous Man in The World.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdNiXidfLcc[/youtube]

Why do people always bring up stuff players did in there past to justify stuff from now? Iverson won an MVP also dosnt mean any team wanted him this year. For a team like Indy he is old as dirt for a team like the Lakers he isnt that old. I dont see why u take offense on me call him old and aint it funny how i said the guy cant defend and you bring up offensive numbers i dont see anyone questing his offense its the defense where everyone questions.
bhw326
Sophomore

Post#23 » by bhw326 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

CDM88 wrote:I dont think any team has made 6trades in the offseason ever

Why do you think Kerr wanted a Raise!!!!!!
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#24 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 pm

xkirruax wrote:Why do people always bring up stuff players did in there past to justify stuff from now? Iverson won an MVP also dosnt mean any team wanted him this year. For a team like Indy he is old as dirt for a team like the Lakers he isnt that old. I dont see why u take offense on me call him old and aint it funny how i said the guy cant defend and you bring up offensive numbers i dont see anyone questing his offense its the defense where everyone questions.

Yup, i just brought up the past!

Kerrsed wrote:LOL at people forgetting that the "36 year old PG is old cant defend" is also a 2 time MVP, a 7 time all-star (including last year), a 7 time all NBA selection (including last year). And for the "Old" part, he did lead the NBA in assists and FT% last year. I agree that there is no way in hell he would end up in Indy, but to play like he is old and isnt sh*t is just (Please Use More Appropriate Word). 50% FG, 43% 3point, 94% FT, 11 assist per game, 16.5 points a game and he played 97 games this year?

Thats all the past right? And LOL for you comparing him to AI. With him being a PG, what kind of defensive numbers do you want me to show? We all know Nash isnt a defensive player of the year.

bhw326 wrote:Don't get me wrong, Nash is a All Time Great Player, BUT in a PG flooded market on a $$$$$ contract, on a team going backwards. What type of return could PHO really expect to get in return. I go back to the question I posted earlier.....What would get you a better return, Nash or Collison?

As for this being a PG flooded market, what available PG is better then Nash? Since the market is soooooo flooded with them right now, im sure you can name at least 5 right?
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
bhw326
Sophomore

Post#25 » by bhw326 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Kerrsed wrote:LOL at people forgetting that the "36 year old PG is old cant defend" is also a 2 time MVP, a 7 time all-star (including last year), a 7 time all NBA selection (including last year). And for the "Old" part, he did lead the NBA in assists and FT% last year. I agree that there is no way in hell he would end up in Indy, but to play like he is old and isnt sh*t is just (Please Use More Appropriate Word). 50% FG, 43% 3point, 94% FT, 11 assist per game, 16.5 points a game and he played 97 games this year?

Thats all the past right? And LOL for you comparing him to AI. As for this being a PG flooded market, what available PG is better then Nash? Since the market is soooooo flooded with them right now, im sure you can name at least 5 right? With him being a PG, what kind of defensive numbers do you want me to show? We all know Nash isnt a defensive player of the year.[/quote]

Collison
CP3
Bibby
Nate Rob
B Davis
R Sessions
Ford
Calderon
Parker

and the list goes on and on. Plus they are all under 30 too (except Davis, but he is STILL 5 years younger than Nash).
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#26 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm

bhw326 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:As for this being a PG flooded market, what available PG is better then Nash? Since the market is soooooo flooded with them right now, im sure you can name at least 5 right? With him being a PG, what kind of defensive numbers do you want me to show? We all know Nash isnt a defensive player of the year.

Collison
CP3
Bibby
Nate Rob
B Davis
R Sessions
Ford
Calderon
Parker

and the list goes on and on. Plus they are all under 30 too (except Davis, but he is STILL 5 years younger than Nash).

LMAO @ Calderon/Ford/Sessions/Davis/Nate/Bibby/Parker/Collison being better than Nash. And did i miss a memo or something? When did Chris Paul become available?

Your list is full of fail, and now i know to just ignore your posts because either your (Please Use More Appropriate Word) or a troll, and i want nothing to do with either.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Jimmy76
RealGM
And1: 8

Post#27 » by Jimmy76 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 pm

look if we cant get any value for nash then we wont trade him its as simple as that

dont offer scraps or expirings because the answer is no
GoBobs
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,541

Post#28 » by GoBobs » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Bobcats say no to Jose.

We would be happy to do Nazr/DJ for Nash. DJ would be a nice backup pg behind Dragic. Nazr gives solid production for an expiring. We would throw you a pick but we don't have any : ( Be glad to throw in Stephen Jackson too but I doubt you have much interest there.

The Bobcats with there great D might not be all that far away. Nash could be a big spark for their offense which usually goes on life support a couple times a game.
spectre_
Lead Assistant
And1: 15

Post#29 » by spectre_ » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah I'd be all over getting Nash.

Claiming guys like Caleron are better? :noway:
RaptorJ wrote:they (Bobcats' fans) seem to be some of the least intelligent posters on RealGM from some of the trash they say.

Irony
SideSwipe
Analyst
And1: 665

Post#30 » by SideSwipe » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 am

LOL at the guys who are underrating Nash. Unbelievable. Stockton played until he was 41, and there is not much reason to suspect that Nash would do any less at this point, frankly , other than the team tanking. Nash is still a complete player who;s toughness and grit has grown with each playoff injury he has sustained, and he is battle-proven in the playoffs, which the sorry other PG's have not.

Many of the PG's listed as not FA's, and if you are including PG's that are on other teams, then the market is alwys flooded with PG's, since any player is available for a price.

2-time MVP, Still leads the NBA, and you offer Curry....that kind of ignorance deserves jail time.
xkirruax
Banned User

Post#31 » by xkirruax » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 am

SideSwipe wrote:LOL at the guys who are underrating Nash. Unbelievable. Stockton played until he was 41, and there is not much reason to suspect that Nash would do any less at this point, frankly , other than the team tanking. Nash is still a complete player who;s toughness and grit has grown with each playoff injury he has sustained, and he is battle-proven in the playoffs, which the sorry other PG's have not.

Many of the PG's listed as not FA's, and if you are including PG's that are on other teams, then the market is alwys flooded with PG's, since any player is available for a price.

2-time MVP, Still leads the NBA, and you offer Curry....that kind of ignorance deserves jail time.

Lol who is underrating Nash no one is, it just so happens that u wont get much for him cuz of his age. The problem with nash is the only teams who would trade for him are play off pretenders or contenders and all they can offer are late picks and expiring contracts. No team who has a top 20 pick will trade for Nash cuz of his age wich is why everyone brings up his age. The reason they wont is cuz if they got a pick in the Loto is simple is cuz they are rebuilding. Maybe if Suns fans would take off there homer glasses they might see that.
KopLegend
Sixth Man
And1: 197

Post#32 » by KopLegend » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am

bhw326 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:
Thats all the past right? And LOL for you comparing him to AI. As for this being a PG flooded market, what available PG is better then Nash? Since the market is soooooo flooded with them right now, im sure you can name at least 5 right? With him being a PG, what kind of defensive numbers do you want me to show? We all know Nash isnt a defensive player of the year.

Collison
CP3
Bibby
Nate Rob
B Davis
R Sessions
Ford
Calderon
Parker

This is just funny
Laowai
Analyst
And1: 26

Post#33 » by Laowai » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 am

Nash is a unique player yes he is old, slow and little defense.
But he can make a good team great and a great team unstoppable.
His has a greatness that few players have really only Kobe and Wade.
He makes his team-mates believe and perform much better than they have before and will again.
One of the few exceptions is Dirk but what would Dallas have been in there MVP years.
Comparing him to most point guards is futile.
Most of the PGs listed will be out of the league before Nash will. (Paul and Collison exceptions) Nash is not Iverson he hasn't the habits most NBA players have and can play as long as he wants.
What would have Cleveland or Orlando done with him a PG.
I hope he ends up in a top 5 team and Dallas would be nice he is one of the players that truely deserve a ring.
Canadian in China

Return to Trades and Transactions