OKC - Toronto---Bosh teaming with Durant

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

bluestar
Sixth Man
And1: 5

OKC - Toronto---Bosh teaming with Durant 

Post#1 » by bluestar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 am

Toronto trades/OKC Recieves

Bosh
Jack

OKC Trades/Toronto Recieves

Harden
Collison
Kristic
Maynor

Of course Bosh would have to agree upon this. If I was Durant I'd be trying to convince Bosh to join him. What a complimentary/strong pair those two guys would make up for years to come.

Not sure how close the salaries match up but I'm sure it can be tweeked to work if it doesn't.

OKC gets a 2nd allstar to team up with Durant. They would have a one-two punch Durant/Bosh comparable to Kobe/Gasol only much younger.
They still keep their nucleus young and talented.

Toronto gets some young guys with upside especially in the case of Harden. They also get two expiring contracts.

Bash Away!!
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,049

Re: OKC - Toronto---Bosh teaming with Durant 

Post#2 » by slick_watts » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:33 am

Sam Presti wouldn't have used his cap space to move up if he was intent on getting someone like Chris Bosh. Won't happen.
bluestar
Sixth Man
And1: 5

Post#3 » by bluestar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 am

slick_watts wrote:Sam Presti wouldn't have used his cap space to move up if he was intent on getting someone like Chris Bosh. Won't happen.

Things can happen to make it possible!
CalderCup wrote:

Our second unit has some ballers. House, TA, Posey, Scal, Powe. That's a good line-up, lol. That squad is better than some starting 5's elsewhere in the league.
wiff
Head Coach
And1: 21

Post#4 » by wiff » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:59 am

Damn I can't wait for July 2nd or whenever Bosh decides to give his verbal commitment to a team. I'm so tired of all this Bosh to OKC BS that has been happening for the last 2 years.

Return to Trades and Transactions