Sac/OKC

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

wiff
Head Coach
And1: 21

Sac/OKC 

Post#1 » by wiff » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Looks like Cousins as talented as he is, is starting to ruffle some feathers in Sacramento.

I'm only bringing this up because I saw a fan of the Kings saying to trade Cousins because he is a "headcase"

Sacramento trades
DeMarcus Cousinsl
Sam Dalembert
Jermaine Taylor

OKC trades
James Harden
Jeff Green
Nenad Krstic
Cole Aldrich

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=4gdgkro

Sacramento gets good young talent and a serviceable big today and for the future with Nenad and Cole.
Harden and Reke could really compliment each other in the back court. Green would have a chance to bloosom playing his natural position at SF

OKC
They take a big gamble on Cousins and the headcase label that goes with him.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,092

Re: Sac/OKC 

Post#2 » by slick_watts » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Sacramento could get more for Cousins, IMO. Not sure I'd want him on OKC at this point.
Air Durant35
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Air Durant35 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Kings say no here. They could get more if they trade Cousins, Dally and Jermaine Taylor together
dozencousins
Analyst
And1: 135

Post#4 » by dozencousins » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

wiff wrote:Looks like Cousins as talented as he is, is starting to ruffle some feathers in Sacramento.

I'm only bringing this up because I saw a fan of the Kings saying to trade Cousins because he is a "headcase"

Sacramento trades
DeMarcus Cousinsl
Sam Dalembert
Jermaine Taylor

OKC trades
James Harden
Jeff Green
Nenad Krstic
Cole Aldrich

Sacramento gets good young talent and a serviceable big today and for the future with Nenad and Cole.
Harden and Reke could really compliment each other in the back court. Green would have a chance to bloosom playing his natural position at SF

OKC

You are posting a complete lie I have not seen not 1 single Kings fan that has stated they wanted to trade Cousins !
Cousins is going nowhere he will stay a King unless the Kings were to get an offer that was to hard to pass up !
MitchSlapped
Starter
And1: 32

Post#5 » by MitchSlapped » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Kings still aren't trading Cousins.
wiff
Head Coach

Post#6 » by wiff » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

bdgking wrote:
wiff wrote:Looks like Cousins as talented as he is, is starting to ruffle some feathers in Sacramento.

Sacramento trades
DeMarcus Cousinsl
Sam Dalembert
Jermaine Taylor

OKC trades
James Harden
Jeff Green
Nenad Krstic
Cole Aldrich

OKC

You are posting a complete lie I have not seen not 1 single Kings fan that has stated they wanted to trade Cousins !
Cousins is going nowhere he will stay a King unless the Kings were to get an offer that was to hard to pass up !

How's this for a complete lie saw this on the Kings board this morning.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1091870

Wolfay wrote:I say trade both of them for a bag of chips, immediately. Headcases man.

His location Sacramento.

So eat it!
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#7 » by dozencousins » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:34 pm

wiff wrote:
bdgking wrote:

Sacramento trades
DeMarcus Cousinsl
Sam Dalembert
Jermaine Taylor

OKC trades
James Harden
Jeff Green
Nenad Krstic
Cole Aldrich

OKC

How's this for a complete lie saw this on the Kings board this morning.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1091870

Wolfay wrote:I say trade both of them for a bag of chips, immediately. Headcases man.

His location Sacramento.

So eat it!

He was being sarcastic incase you couldn't tell ? So you eat it pal !
wiff
Head Coach

Post#8 » by wiff » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Well considering there is a whole thread about Reke and Cousins being immature showing Reke in his car race and Cousins getting in a fight with Greene and no GREEN FONT pardon me for taking him seriously with what he wrote.

So you can eat it twice dude!
Bac2Basics
RealGM
And1: 3
Location: "Are you like a crazy person? I'm quite sure they will say so."

Post#9 » by Bac2Basics » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Unless Westbrook or Durant is part of the return, Sacramento isn't sending Cousins to the Thunder
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.
~ Herman Melville
Indy2thaWindy
Banned User
And1: 16

Post#10 » by Indy2thaWindy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

bdgking wrote:
wiff wrote:

His location Sacramento.

So eat it!

He was being sarcastic incase you couldn't tell ? So you eat it pal !

bdgking wrote:I think CASSPI ceiliong is close to a GINOBBLY or T.parker Though they play different positions they have the same type ceiling IMO & their is no way I would trade PARKER for GRANGER & I doubt I would trade MANU for GRANGER either . Granite CASSPI is not the same as MANU or T.PARKER now but give him a year or 2 I think CASSPI is going to go from really good to border line great to great !

I would not give CASSPI & a 1st for GRANGER !

bdgking wrote:
xx_skaterdude_xx wrote:
bdgking wrote:No you are putting words in my mouth Just because I firmly believe we will get a top 5 draft pick dores not mean anything in this conversation ! Honestly what I am & have been saying is I would not trade CASSPI & any 1st round draft pick not even the 30th pick in the 1st round .
However if we were to get GRANGER & COLLISION in the same deal as someone else suggested I would be willing to add a lottery protected 1st round pick in the deal but I seriously doubt that would happen just as I doubt we aquire GRANGER alone.

bdgking, you're a great Kings poster on here, but if you ever say that Granger is not worth Casspi and the 30th pick in the draft anywhere else, you're going to get mocked and banned for trolling.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ! My point is that alot of you seem to want to trade CASSPI / THOMPSON & a 1st are you guys crazy ?????? Damn Even those who want to trade Casspi & a protected top 5 pick it's stupid ! You want to talk about banning me LOL ban yourselves for such idiotic value of what your willing to give up !
Lightning Strike wrote:Casspi and the 30th aren't worth a guy who has the EXACT skill set we need and has averaged 26-28 PPG before? :lol:

Same as I said above to you ! :lol:

There was also a post where he said he would only trade casspi for a player like Dwight Howard or Chris Paul. I couldn't find that one tho.
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#11 » by dozencousins » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 pm

wiff wrote:Well considering there is a whole thread about Reke and Cousins being immature showing Reke in his car race and Cousins getting in a fight with Greene and no GREEN FONT pardon me for taking him seriously with what he wrote.

So you can eat it twice dude!

Wow shiver , shiver eating it twice .

Yes Kings fans are bothered by the situation but that doesnt mean anyone is suggesting a trade & even if Kings fans state in threads etc. they want a player dealt that doesn't suggest a trade would happen . You are going way overboard ! Dont let your man crush on Cousins get you so worked up !
Cousins wont get traded anytime soon unless the KINGS got offered a deal that was to hard to pass up .

Move on man & stop trolling on the Kings board & go back to your THUNDER board !
Cruel_Ruin
Head Coach
And1: 767
Location: The intersection of intellect, imagination and insanity

Post#12 » by Cruel_Ruin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Kings aren't trading Cousins
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,517

Post#13 » by RIPskaterdude » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Sacramento trades
DeMarcus Cousins
Sam Dalembert
Omri Casspi

OKC trades
Kevin Durant
Jeff Green
Nenad Krstic

Good trade, but I see that you forgot to include Durant in it, so I went ahead and fixed it for you. Not sure if that works under the cap, though.
Beam Me Up Foxy
Lead Assistant
And1: 656

Post#14 » by Beam Me Up Foxy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Insert personal insult of your choice here __________________ directed at the OP.

Yeah, it's THAT bad.
wiff
Head Coach

Post#15 » by wiff » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm

bdgking wrote:

Yes Kings fans are bothered by the situation but that doesnt mean anyone is suggesting a trade & even if Kings fans state in threads etc. they want a player dealt that doesn't suggest a trade would happen . You are going way overboard ! Dont let your man crush on Cousins get you so worked up !
Cousins wont get traded anytime soon unless the KINGS got offered a deal that was to hard to pass up .

Move on man & stop trolling on the Kings board & go back to your THUNDER board !

Lol just relax man, relax. It's just a trade "idea". Nothing is set in stone. I was just trying to see how fed up Sacramento fan is with Cousins.

And the whole "man crush" thing, sounds like you are projecting some feeling there.
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#16 » by dozencousins » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:30 am

wiff wrote:
bdgking wrote:

Lol just relax man, relax. It's just a trade "idea". Nothing is set in stone. I was just trying to see how fed up Sacramento fan is with Cousins.

And the whole "man crush" thing, sounds like you are projecting some feeling there.

No man crush on my part . I wasnt so much insulting your trade just the fact your jumping on the bandwagon thinking Kings fans are ready to trade Cousins .
deadmanplaid
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#17 » by deadmanplaid » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 am

Cousins would have to start stabbing teammates before he gets traded.

(and yes, that's teammates, plural.)

Return to Trades and Transactions