Thoughts on the 30-Team Trade Article?

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Do you believe the "30-Team Trade" is a fair deal for your team?

Yes
29%
No
71%

Total votes: 35

deithven
Sophomore
And1: 5

Re: Thoughts on the 30-Team Trade Article? 

Post#41 » by deithven » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Just terrible for Orlando, i know they need to move Nelson but Calderon is not he answer ;) imo Nelson >Calderon && Nelson contract > Calderon contract. Orlando needs a little less first pass PG since they have Hedo but upgrade on defensive end at PG position would be good. Is Calderon good defender ? ;) yeah for sure ;)

I do not like either second part, two players (bass/clark) who are playing any defense in team (of course except DH) for Andray " i cannot play defense to save my life" Blatche. That's just bad.

I like to read Christopher articles and for sure it's hard to create 30 teams trade but that's just bad from Magic perspective.
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,557

Post#42 » by BarbaGrizz » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Memphis gets raped.
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today
ShelB
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#43 » by ShelB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 am

Hedo teaming up with Jose again would be good just for the "count how many times Jose waves off Hedo when he's asking for the ball" game Raptors fans got to enjoy last year.

As a Raps fan I like this, sorta... Essentially trading two of the three best players on the team for cap space and a draft pick in a potentially weak draft isn't the smartest move at the moment.
uncarved block
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#44 » by uncarved block » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am

TiMVP wrote:i remember someone did something like this back when realgm was the only site with a trade checker

I think NORE used to post craziness like this
catalyst
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41

Post#45 » by catalyst » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

continue to laugh. I thought I had time on my hands

Return to Trades and Transactions