Bucks-Suns

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Who says no?

Bucks
10%
Suns
71%
Neither
19%
Both
No votes

Total votes: 21

Mykhyn
General Manager
And1: 2,232

Bucks-Suns 

Post#1 » by Mykhyn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Jabari Parker + Henson for Bledsoe + Warren

Bucks get a great fit at PG and dont have to risk overpaying Jabari

Suns use their Goat medical team on Jabari and get a very good young scorer to put next to Booker and Jackson

Who says no?
Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,450

Re: Bucks-Suns 

Post#2 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Whatever value Parker currently has immediately is diminished when you attach Henson.

Suns pass as it currently stands. Bucks def. need to add value. Maybe their'18 first makes things a "bit" closer.

I like the premise though.
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I think its short for Phoenix. I'd value Bledsoe over Parker and Warren over Henson. And not sure they need another 4 either. I think a 3 team deal w Parkerto the 3rd team makes some sense though.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Bentley1225
RealGM
And1: 1,562

Post#4 » by Bentley1225 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:56 pm

The Suns unfortunately have no use for Henson as they would be better off signing Len to a QO. I would essentially build a deal around Parker for Warren.

Parker
for
Warren + 2018 Suns 2nd

Brogdon/Dellevedova/Payton
Middleton/Vaughan/Brown
Snell/Warren/Young
Giannis/Teletovic/Wilson
Monroe/Henson/Maker

Bledsoe/Ulis/Knight
Booker/Milsap/Reed
Jackson/Dudley/Jones Jr.
Parker/Bender/Williams
Chriss/Chandler/Len?
mademan
RealGM
And1: 28,167

Post#5 » by mademan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 pm

I think Parker for Bledsoe makes some sense for both teams. Adding Henson for Warren kills it for PHX
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,457

Post#6 » by jayjaysee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm

I think Milwaukee's offer for Bledsoe should center around Brog, not Jabari. Or ideally try Wilson and a 2018 first, though I think Brog would be required?

Parker is Milwaukee's coin flip at this point imo.. Can't sell him as low as his value is most likely.. And Phoenix can't pay this type of value at all IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 42,235

Post#7 » by PhilBlackson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

I think PHX passes but I also think Bledsoe isn't a good fit with Giannis.

Giannis needs a shooting PG like LBJ needs Kyrie or IT. I think Warren + something (Bender or Chriss) might be more along the lines but I'm not sure how high PHX is on either young guy.
>>>SCOTTIEALLSTARSEASON<<< -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar: Club Shai Shai
Taking names of who OG will be better than Shaedon: DelAbbott, ThaCynic, pingpongrac, Los_29, OakleyDokley
Jaw
Bench Warmer
And1: 466

Post#8 » by Jaw » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

There isn't really room for Parker on the Suns with Booker, Jackson, Chriss and Bender. There is plenty of upside there to not want to risk bringing in Parker even though if their is a training staff to get Parker back to himself Phoenix is probably the location. I think its too much risk to treat it as a reclamation project where they deal him once he is healthy.

If it were just a Bledsoe for Parker swap I think it gets more interesting but I agree with jayjaysee that it would probably make more sense for both sides for Brogdon to be involved instead of Parker.
clpp01
Sophomore
And1: 69

Post#9 » by clpp01 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 am

Aside from what has already been mentioned another problem for the Suns is that this leaves them with no depth at the guard spots with Knight & Reed already both out injured for most of the/entire season, trading Bledsoe & Warren who is basically their current back-up 2 guard at this point for a pair of forwards leaves them with just Ulis & Booker as the only PG & SG on the roster outside of training camp JAG pick-ups.
SideSwipe
Analyst
And1: 660

Post#10 » by SideSwipe » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 am

If this was still a healthy Parker then this would look different, which I think is why the Bucks won't do a deal with Parker attached until at least the middle of the season. He needs to rehab his value after he rehabs his knee. Even then it will be tricky as teams won't be sure how to value him going into his next deal. The word is he wants full max, but I'm not sure he showed enough when healthy to get that yet, let alone when he's injured.

With all that said the difference between Parker and Warren is already fairly close (two offensive minded 3/4. Parker has the edge on valuable 3pt shooting, while Warren is a very good mid-range and in scorer- analysis is just shooting from the hip. On the flip-side Warren has been much more healthy.) With those two not being very far apart, it becomes Bledsoe for Henson which is very far apart.
SideSwipe
Analyst
And1: 660

Post#11 » by SideSwipe » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:04 am

I think a good deal for MIL to compete would be Bledsoe, Chandler, #2 for Brogdon, Thon, Moose. It could be broadened if there was interest in Dudley as well.

MIL grabs defensive vets that bring rebounding, toughness at the expense of youth and taking on extra salary while grabbing an extra pick in next years draft (high #2)

PHX takes a gamble on Brogdon and Thons first years and Moose's expiring to continue to develop. Bledsoe doesn't go to a big market, but he does go to a currently winning market. Not sure if Tyson and Bledsoe would say yes to MIL, but it looks like a decent deal to me.

Bledsoe/Middleton/Parker/Giannis/Chandler. That would he a tough lineup to deal with especially in the East. If Big G keeps developing like he has been, that lineup would scare plenty of teams.

Brogdon/Booker/Warren/Chriss/Moose with Bender/Maker/Ulis/Peters/ DJJ/ Reed and maybe Len to continue to develop.
old ball coach
Junior
And1: 36

Re: RE: Re: Bucks-Suns 

Post#12 » by old ball coach » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Bentley1225 wrote:The Suns unfortunately have no use for Henson as they would be better off signing Len to a QO. I would essentially build a deal around Parker for Warren.

Parker
for
Warren + 2018 Suns 2nd

Brogdon/Dellevedova/Payton
Middleton/Vaughan/Brown
Snell/Warren/Young
Giannis/Teletovic/Wilson
Monroe/Henson/Maker

Bledsoe/Ulis/Knight
Booker/Milsap/Reed
Jackson/Dudley/Jones Jr.
Parker/Bender/Williams
Chriss/Chandler/Len?

Zero chance we throw away parker for warren. At that low ball offer we will keep him take the chance are self if he makes it back or not.

Sent from my LGLS991 using RealGM mobile app
GBBucks
Rookie
And1: 710

Post#13 » by GBBucks » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:42 pm

SideSwipe wrote:I think a good deal for MIL to compete would be Bledsoe, Chandler, #2 for Brogdon, Thon, Moose. It could be broadened if there was interest in Dudley as well.

MIL grabs defensive vets that bring rebounding, toughness at the expense of youth and taking on extra salary while grabbing an extra pick in next years draft (high #2)

PHX takes a gamble on Brogdon and Thons first years and Moose's expiring to continue to develop. Bledsoe doesn't go to a big market, but he does go to a currently winning market. Not sure if Tyson and Bledsoe would say yes to MIL, but it looks like a decent deal to me.

Bledsoe/Middleton/Parker/Giannis/Chandler. That would he a tough lineup to deal with especially in the East. If Big G keeps developing like he has been, that lineup would scare plenty of teams.

Brogdon/Booker/Warren/Chriss/Moose with Bender/Maker/Ulis/Peters/ DJJ/ Reed and maybe Len to continue to develop.

Yuck. I don't value Bledsoe much over brogdon, especially considering his injury history and contract vs brogdon.

So basically Thon + moose for chandler and a 2nd rounder? Not a chance.

Return to Trades and Transactions