So if Luka slides...

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Sactowndog
Kings Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 1,711

Re: So if Luka slides... 

Post#41 » by Sactowndog » Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 pm

City of Trees wrote:Edit: IIRC Vlade was the President of the Serbian Olympic team during the time Doncic signed years ago, before Vlade came over and started working for the Kings.. Maybe my timeline is off. But at the very least Vlade has serious connections to Luka's scouting report.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app

Luca isn’t Serbian. Why does being President of the Serbian team matter.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: So if Luka slides... 

Post#42 » by City of Trees » Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Sactowndog wrote:
City of Trees wrote:Edit: IIRC Vlade was the President of the Serbian Olympic team during the time Doncic signed years ago, before Vlade came over and started working for the Kings.. Maybe my timeline is off. But at the very least Vlade has serious connections to Luka's scouting report.

Why does it matter Vlade was a part of Euro basketball to a neighboring team ? I know you can figure that out.

Sactowndog
Kings Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 1,711

Re: RE: Re: So if Luka slides... 

Post#43 » by Sactowndog » Sat May 26, 2018 7:32 pm

City of Trees wrote:
Sactowndog wrote:

Why does it matter Vlade was a part of Euro basketball to a neighboring team ? I know you can figure that out.

Just because he was President of the Serbian Olympic team doesn’t mean he has any special insights on the Slovenian team.

Return to Trades and Transactions