T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #7

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, pacers33granger, Mamba4Goat, Andre Roberstan, Texas Chuck, HartfordWhalers

Eskobar13
Starter
And1: 1,323

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #7 

Post#21 » by Eskobar13 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Vote: Doncic
Nominate: Mitchell

First I should mention that I think starting here, there's a clear drop-off in value of players and no one would be traded by some sort of kings ransom. I voted Doncic thinking he's worth like a #4, a #6 (let's use last years draft for the value) and Jaylen Brown or OG Anunnoby. Maybe this is low for some people, but it's what I feel like would be enough to get him.

With that said, I think the way he plays now his is floor... and if you can get a guy on his deal and that's the floor, there's really not that much of a risk. So he's my vote here, because I believe he his by far the contract with the highest floor to trade for, while also having a very good ceiling.

Mitchell vote is actually the opposite. Think there are safer choices but I believe he has the greatest ceiling out of anyone yet to be nominated.
chokingmav
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#22 » by chokingmav » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Vote: Doncic

Nominate: Mitchell
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 10,671

Post#23 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Doncic 10
Towns 4
Simmons 2
Oladipo 2
Jokic 1
Durant 1

JJJ 6
Mitchell 5
Fox 5
Richardson 1
George 1
Porzingis 1
Siakam 1

Doncic takes it while JJJ sneaks out nomination
The only type of person more disingenuous than the person who's answers are not genuine, is the person whose questions are not

Return to Trades and Transactions