T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19!

Moderators: Trader_Joe, Texas Chuck, pacers33granger, loserX, Mamba4Goat, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers

User avatar
Cappy_Smurf
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,649
And1: 9,092
Joined: Apr 26, 2015
   

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#21 » by Cappy_Smurf » Sun Dec 9, 2018 11:36 pm

Gobert

Booker
LuessiT
Head Coach
Posts: 6,584
And1: 1,486
Joined: Jan 08, 2016
 

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#22 » by LuessiT » Sun Dec 9, 2018 11:53 pm

Gobert
Butler
User avatar
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 5,687
And1: 387
Joined: Dec 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
     

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#23 » by Ralnor » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:53 am

V: Kawhi

N: Covington
VCfor3
Veteran
Posts: 2,749
And1: 1,244
Joined: May 11, 2017
 

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#24 » by VCfor3 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:57 am

Kawhi
Butler
brackdan70
RealGM
Posts: 11,720
And1: 6,786
Joined: Jul 15, 2013
Location: Ogden, UT
     

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#25 » by brackdan70 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:43 am

Vote Gobert.

Nominate Kyrie
Danny Ainge on Jayson Tatum and rational for not making him available in a trade for Anthony Davis
“And how can this be....for he is the Kwisatz Haderach”
dalton749
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,357
And1: 3,803
Joined: May 12, 2015

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#26 » by dalton749 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 am

Vote siakam
Ascrilas
Rookie
Posts: 1,041
And1: 1,808
Joined: Nov 13, 2012
Location: Munich, Germany
   

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#27 » by Ascrilas » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:05 am

V: Gobert
N: Covington
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 13,416
And1: 20,108
Joined: Dec 29, 2014

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#28 » by SmartWentCrazy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:02 am

V: Kawhi
N: Butler
shrink
RealGM
Posts: 42,418
And1: 4,123
Joined: Sep 26, 2005

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#29 » by shrink » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Gobert. I think he should have gone earlier.
Missing Rings
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,506
And1: 771
Joined: Dec 27, 2017

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#30 » by Missing Rings » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:52 pm

How has Fox not been picked?

21, best player on the 9th ranked Kings team. Averaging 17.8/7.6 on 56.5 TS with an on/off of +10.


Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
Cklbmk
General Manager
Posts: 8,297
And1: 1,840
Joined: Sep 16, 2004
     

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#31 » by Cklbmk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Missing Rings wrote:How has Fox not been picked?

21, best player on the 9th ranked Kings team. Averaging 17.8/7.6 on 56.5 TS with an on/off of +10.


Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app



Who exactly do you think he's better than on the list? We got at least 2-3 more people ahead of him unpicked too.
Missing Rings
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,506
And1: 771
Joined: Dec 27, 2017

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#32 » by Missing Rings » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Cklbmk wrote:
Missing Rings wrote:How has Fox not been picked?

21, best player on the 9th ranked Kings team. Averaging 17.8/7.6 on 56.5 TS with an on/off of +10.


Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app



Who exactly do you think he's better than on the list? We got at least 2-3 more people ahead of him unpicked too.

When you say better do you mean more valuable like this thread is about?

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
Cklbmk
General Manager
Posts: 8,297
And1: 1,840
Joined: Sep 16, 2004
     

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#33 » by Cklbmk » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Missing Rings wrote:
Cklbmk wrote:
Missing Rings wrote:How has Fox not been picked?

21, best player on the 9th ranked Kings team. Averaging 17.8/7.6 on 56.5 TS with an on/off of +10.


Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app



Who exactly do you think he's better than on the list? We got at least 2-3 more people ahead of him unpicked too.

When you say better do you mean more valuable like this thread is about?

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app



Both tbh. He's not better or more valuable than anyone on the list
User avatar
Dr Positivity
RealGM
Posts: 45,969
And1: 10,470
Joined: Apr 29, 2009
       

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#34 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Gobert 13
Ayton 5
Kawhi 4
Siakam 2
Fox 2
Sabonis 1
Richardson 1

Booker 7
Covington 5
Kyrie 2
Butler 4
Holiday 1
Bagley 1
J Collins 1
Saric 1
Robinson 1
Knox 1
1. Using a team's play in games their star is injured should send you to SSS jail
2. ORTG/DRTG ranks are connected in back and forth play and energy expenditure
3. RAPM/RPM is proven measuring regular season value, but not postseason
Missing Rings
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,506
And1: 771
Joined: Dec 27, 2017

Re: T&T board top 25 trade value - Vote for #19! 

Post#35 » by Missing Rings » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Cklbmk wrote:
Missing Rings wrote:
Cklbmk wrote:

Who exactly do you think he's better than on the list? We got at least 2-3 more people ahead of him unpicked too.

When you say better do you mean more valuable like this thread is about?

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app



Both tbh. He's not better or more valuable than anyone on the list

I would take him over Simmons and Mitchell in terms of how good they are on the court and I think he clearly has more value than Oladipo and Durant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app

Return to Trades and Transactions