Felicio for Waiters and 5m in unmarked bills

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,155

Re: Felicio for Waiters and 5m in unmarked bills 

Post#21 » by jbk1234 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:34 pm

shrink wrote:I admit I haven’t been paying close attention, but wouldn’t stretching Felicio, this year or next, then get MIA under the lux?
They just stretched Ryan Anderson. I'm not sure how receptive they'd be to that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using RealGM mobile app
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,297

Post#22 » by babyjax13 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:53 pm

drosestruts wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:
drosestruts wrote:I think there's a fit between these two teams - I embarrassingly posted a Dunn + Felicio for Crabbe post on the Bulls board (I thought I was on this board) yesterday. Saves a similar amount of money for Miami this year (though it is additional money next year compared to Crabbe's expiring). It does, however, fill the backup point guard spot for them while giving them a year to see how Dunn fits.

Why would Atlanta do that deal? Felicio is crap and Dunn isn't exactly incentive.

Save money
Fill position of need (backup pg)
See if there's anything in Dunn they can tap into

Also realizing Crabbe is not on the Heat. I've been out of it.

Haha, totally fine, I feel that. I don't think a free look at Dunn is worth taking a year of Felicio. Maybe a free look at Dunn and two seconds would be worth it to a team.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,545

Post#23 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 pm

I’m not sold a free look at Dunn is worth a free lol at Dunn.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,297

Post#24 » by babyjax13 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 pm

HartfordWhalers wrote:I’m not sold a free look at Dunn is worth a free lol at Dunn.

eh, 11/4/6/1.5s on pedestrian but not horrific efficiency I think is something a few teams would be OK with getting. You expect him to be a good backup that can start if someone gets hurt, and that's probably worth what he is paid.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Trades and Transactions