Jaylen Brown to Houston

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,290

Re: Jaylen Brown to Houston 

Post#41 » by babyjax13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Higgs Boston wrote:Why you don't create a thread where donovan mitchell or bogdanovic is traded for trash? this is exactly what you are doing but with the players of other teams.

Don't see why you are bitter about a trade you don't like, especially when there is a mix of reactions about the value. I see why people don't think it'd work, and I agree with what people have said...but in terms of 'value', you are definitely overstating the case here.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
Lovetron Joe
Rookie
And1: 482

Post#42 » by Lovetron Joe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Andrew McCeltic wrote:Hayward for EG/Capela they might do..

Hayward has negative value on his current contract.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#43 » by Prokorov » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:08 am

Higgs Boston wrote:
psman2 wrote:
Higgs Boston wrote:Why you don't create a thread where donovan mitchell or bogdanovic is traded for trash? this is exactly what you are doing but with the players of other teams.

Two 1sts for a player that so far has never posted a positive BPM and played at replacement level last year is not some criminal underpay. Bogdanovic couldn't pull two 1sts either and Mitchell is on a different level than Brown.

Brown simply is not worth two 1sts with what he has shown and if he was actually worth those 2 1sts then Boston would be keeping him regardless since he would be a building piece for their future at that point.

- Advanced stats like bpm aren't representative, it's not so bad as most defensive stats but it's not something real, and using bpm he has positive bpm in the playoffs the last two session, pretty sure teams are focused and interested in RS and not in playoffs.
- Brown was a starter in the first quarter of the season and also in the playoffs.
- Of course he worth more than this garbage, go to find young players that did what he has done in the playoffs, you will find very few.
- He is a part of the core, Celtics will keep brown. celtics don't want to trade him.

Brown will certainly be moved. issues with vets, rift with heyward and one of the bigget cancers in the league plus boston needs a big badly

Return to Trades and Transactions