Make the Pels a playoff team

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,929

Re: Make the Pels a playoff team 

Post#21 » by Apz » Sat Oct 5, 2019 7:54 pm

I dont Think there is a move that guarentees a playoff spot. West is so tough this year, I am not sure any team can be sure to make it, not even Lakers, Clippers, Houston, Denver. Feels like those teams ranked high is like 1 injury away from missing the playoff. There is no free wins anymore since tanking isnt reliable anymore. Think Suns are the only team that I dont Think got a chance for playoff this year, rest will be fighting for it.

There will be blood. How will kawhi fare without being able to load manage? Same with Lebron in a thin team. Will Houston be good with both westbrook and harden, or is it ww3 inc and the rockets implode? GSW without klay for half the season and KD gone, will steph be able to carry the team pretty much alone and how will klay look when he get back?

This season gonna be awesome, but as I said,I cant see 1 trade that makes NOP so much better that there is no chance they end up 9th or below
Coeur
Assistant Coach
And1: 668

Re: Make the Pels a playoff team 

Post#22 » by Coeur » Sat Oct 5, 2019 8:05 pm

They just have to play a year or so. Can’t skip the steps

Return to Trades and Transactions