3 team blockbuster ORL/PHILLY/NO

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Airgordon00
Junior
And1: 173

3 team blockbuster ORL/PHILLY/NO 

Post#1 » by Airgordon00 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:56 pm

https://tradenba.com/trades/KzzjP6dwX

Orlando in: Joel Embid, Josh Richardson, Mike Scott and Zaire Smith.

76ers in: Jrue Holiday, Aaron Gordon, Mo Bamba, Orlando’s 2020 first unprotected.

Pelicans in: Nikola Vucevic.

Magic do this to get a true superstar in Embid and build around him moving forward.

76ers do this to allow Ben Simmons to be the MAN! Plus they get 2 very good defenders back in Jrue and Gordon. They allow Bamba to work on his body and learn from a great vet like horford.

Pelicans do this to get a stretch big next to Zion so he can have a clear path to the hoop.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,454

Re: 3 team blockbuster ORL/PHILLY/NO 

Post#2 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Very out the box, I like it.
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
NotACat
Veteran
And1: 1,300

Post#3 » by NotACat » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:25 pm

I don't like this for Orlando. Embiid is a bad fit next to Fultz and Isac. Would rather move AG (and maybe Bamba) for someone else.
Black Lives Matter
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#4 » by LloydFree » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 pm

LOL. So the Magic get a top 10 NBA superstar for some scraps? Then to add insult to injury, the pick they send is protected. This is comical.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
magicmouse
Sophomore
And1: 71

Post#5 » by magicmouse » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 pm

Yeah.. I dont think the Pelicans will do it. They can get better value for jrue. Maybe a first round pick is needed.
Too many pieces here. Phyladelphia will rather trade Simmons than Embiid. Not happening for philadelphia either.
I think a most likely trade will be something sorrounding Richardson and Zaire for Fournier and a Agustine. Why? because Phila needs to clear space next year and this will give them two good expiring contracts that will also help them go for a run this year.
I dont see NOLA wanting Vooch Nor Magic going after Jrue if the above trade happens.
GutUNC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,029

Post#6 » by GutUNC » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:12 pm

magicmouse wrote:Yeah.. I dont think the Pelicans will do it. They can get better value for jrue. Maybe a first round pick is needed.
Too many pieces here. Phyladelphia will rather trade Simmons than Embiid. Not happening for philadelphia either.
I think a most likely trade will be something sorrounding Richardson and Zaire for Fournier and a Agustine. Why? because Phila needs to clear space next year and this will give them two good expiring contracts that will also help them go for a run this year.
I dont see NOLA wanting Vooch Nor Magic going after Jrue if the above trade happens.

The Sixers are going to be over the tax next year regardless. Throwing a bargain contract like Richardson overboard doesn’t change that.
GDTBATH
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,473

Post#7 » by youngcrev » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:01 pm

So are people just trolling Sixers fans at this point? Someone really responded that they don't like because he doesn't fit with Fultz...? Lol.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#8 » by BullyKing » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:28 pm

youngcrev wrote:So are people just trolling Sixers fans at this point? Someone really responded that they don't like because he doesn't fit with Fultz...? Lol.

Orlando passes... Embiid will just stunt the development of Khem Birch.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
tcheco
Sixth Man
And1: 1,092

Post#9 » by tcheco » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Why in the world Orlando does that? Mo Bamba Project to be at least as good as Embiid. This is a no no
JKelt613
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#10 » by JKelt613 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:03 pm

youngcrev wrote:So are people just trolling Sixers fans at this point? Someone really responded that they don't like because he doesn't fit with Fultz...? Lol.

Seriously lol. A markedly better version of Vucevic who can actually play defense would hurt a stretch 4 and a guard that needs more spacing.
JKelt613
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#11 » by JKelt613 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:05 pm

Horford
Gordon
Harris
Holliday
Simmons

Philly goes from an elite defensive team that can't shoot, to an elite defensive team that can't shoot even more

Return to Trades and Transactions