Suns/Thunder

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,133

Re: Suns/Thunder 

Post#21 » by Dadouv47 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Don't think we can make this deal. As mentioned on another thread, I would be fine to swap our FRP with Phoenix (top 3 protected)
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Post#22 » by Crives » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Dadouv47 wrote:Don't think we can make this deal. As mentioned on another thread, I would be fine to swap our FRP with Phoenix (top 3 protected)

I would be down for a lottery protected pick swap (convert to two seconds later)
Balkman32
Lead Assistant
And1: 808

Post#23 » by Balkman32 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Something like this...

Oklahoma City has the right to swap its 2020 1st round pick (protected 21-30) for Pheonix's 2020 1st round pick (top 3 protected) if the Phoenix pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyable, then Pheionx's will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to OKC.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,822

Post#24 » by Saberestar » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:42 pm

bondom34 wrote:
Crives wrote:I like it. Apparently Gallo and Book go way back so we would have a decent shot at resigning.

DB43 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:https://tradenba.com/trades/TVlyEiDxn

Suns Out: Johnson, Saric, 2022 2nd
In: Gallinari, Nader

Phoenix makes a move hoping to get back into the playoffs with an upgrade at the four without too much of a cost. Gallo's market this summer is iffy with only a few teams with cap space and most being lotto bound, bird rights might be enough to keep him around too. If the playoff push fails the pick turns to their next 2 2nds right away.

Thunder Out: Gallinari, Nader

In: Johnson, Saric, Suns 2nd

OKC ducks the tax and gets RFA rights and a look at Saric, picking up a 2nd in the process. They look locked into the playoffs either way given the buffer they have to the 9 seed, so get playoff revenue either way.

Yes please! This is exactly what I want the suns to do. We desperetly need another player that can get thier own shot, and Gallo can do that.

See my edit, would that still be considered?

Say the 2020 first, lotto protected, if not conveyed becomes 2 2nds right away?

I like it and I think it's a fair deal for both teams.

Gallinari is a serious upgrade over Saric. And he would sign a contract with the Suns in the summer going over the cap. So we can sign Baynes too.

Gallinari/Kaminsky
Ayton/Baynes/(Diallo)

That would be a pretty good frontcourt rotation for next season.

Return to Trades and Transactions