Clippers BLEW a 3-1 lead

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Mike lorenzo
Analyst
And1: 726

Re: Clippers BLEW a 3-1 lead 

Post#61 » by Mike lorenzo » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:55 am

Morris(sing/change) for Ricky Rubio
1+1=11
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,880

Post#62 » by BlazersBroncos » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:21 pm

I think they just have too many knuckleheads. You have to shave off like 3/4 of Morris, Bev, Lou and Harrell. Bring in veterans with high IQ's, not just hustle guys who feel the need to be fake tough guys at the same time.

They may have to rely on like 2 S&T deals this summer to make anything more than incrimental improvements.

I like the idea of Morris S&T for Rubio, but again any team adding him has to be willing to overlook his character. Does PHX want that dude around the kids? If so, his skillset is ideal next to Ayton.

Assuming the above can get done, follow it up with Harrell S&T for JJ Reddick and Darius Miller. Talent wise its a downgrade, but LAC needs professionals like JJ who have been there before and know their roles. Miller is a playable 3rd string forward. Trez gives NO a young'ish upgrade at C for guys who dont have long term roles.

Trade Lou Williams + McGruber to BRK for Taurean Prince + 19. I believe that they move Dinwiddie and the KD run Front Office seems like the type to target a guy like Lou for a scoring punch. For LAC, they get another jumbo SF who cna match up with the Lukas and LBJs of the world, at least size wise.

Sign Nerlens Noel to the MLE. He is a bit of a knucklehead, but after shipping 3 out they can afford his character. He is athletic as hell, can switch onto smaller guys and doesnt require much usage.

Sign JJ Barea to vet min. Great locker room guy who helps change the attitude of the team.

G - Ricky Rubio / Pat Beverly / JJ Barea
G - JJ Reddick / Landry Shamet / Terance Mann
F - Paul George / Darius Miller / Tyler Bey (19)
F - Kawai Leonard / Taurean Prince / Tyler Bey (19)
C - Ivica Zubac / Nerlens Noel / Mfiondu Kabengele
pacers33granger
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,584

Post#63 » by pacers33granger » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Mike lorenzo wrote:Morris(sing/change) for Ricky Rubio
I don't think either Morris twin is welcome in Phoenix. Rubio is also the better player/person.
NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,594

Post#64 » by NYG » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:20 pm

What are the Clippers best assets or means to acquire one?

Return to Trades and Transactions