Jazz - 76's

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

blackham9258
Sixth Man
And1: 85

Re: Jazz - 76's 

Post#21 » by blackham9258 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:12 am

I would do it though if the deal were:

Bogey, Conley, Gay

for

Harris, Green, Maxey

We take on the un-moveable contract and get you out of cap purgatory but you have to give up a good young piece. You get a true PG who can continue to be an All Star in the East, and one of the best shooters in the league in Bogey. Gay is still good and needs to be included to make the money work.

What do you all think of this.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,200

Re: Jazz - 76's 

Post#22 » by babyjax13 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:23 am

blackham9258 wrote:I would do it though if the deal were:

Bogey, Conley, Gay

for

Harris, Green, Maxey

We take on the un-moveable contract and get you out of cap purgatory but you have to give up a good young piece. You get a true PG who can continue to be an All Star in the East, and one of the best shooters in the league in Bogey. Gay is still good and needs to be included to make the money work.

What do you all think of this.

I think that seems fair in a vacuum, but Philly probably isn't looking to add older players. Don't hate it (or love it) for Utah, I think it is a nice shakeup with the advantage of adding a young guard who fits with Mitchell, but obviously not crazy about Harris' contract.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Trades and Transactions