If there is a Tobias to Utah trade, this will be it

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,938

Re: If there is a Tobias to Utah trade, this will be it 

Post#21 » by Foshan » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:16 am

This deal feels pretty off, this is moving to i with like 4 years left on a deal, not the last two off of
Two very solid years. I can’t see Philly adding more than Thybulle to maybe make a lateral talent move.

Thybulle had a couple good offensive games with Harden as a cutter. (Which is how he scored a lot of his team Aussie points, I think.)

Doc has also been talking about needing guys who bring it on both ends (tobi was one of our best defenders through the playoffs).
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,203

Re: If there is a Tobias to Utah trade, this will be it 

Post#22 » by babyjax13 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:18 am

Foshan wrote:I can’t see Philly adding more than Thybulle to maybe make a lateral talent move.

Thybulle had a couple good offensive games with Harden as a cutter. (Which is how he scored a lot of his team Aussie points, I think.)

It might be a lateral talent move from Tobias to Bojan, but for the price of Tobias they are also getting a rotation player who was top 40 by every +/- metric. Plus, we are not going to have any interest in Thybulle, he doesn't fit our roster. Maybe there is no trade to be made, I just can't see a straight across swap where Thybulle is the incentive because it's short on value and a poor fit.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Trades and Transactions