Por/Sea/Atl/GS

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

dom80e
Analyst
And1: 1

Por/Sea/Atl/GS 

Post#1 » by dom80e » Mon Jan 7, 2008 11:01 pm

Portland trades Jack, Outlaw, and McRoberts for M. Williams.
Portland gets their sf. They still keep their future cap flexibility and are very competetive for this year.
Blake/Rodriguez
Roy/Jones
Williams/Wilkins
Aldridge/Frye
Pryzbilla/LaFrentz

Seattle trades Wilcox and Watson for Pietrus, Belinelli, S. Williams and Perovic. They also trade Thomas to GS for a 1st in a simultaneous trade. Seattle gets some more young pieces. They don't hurt their cap flexibility. One of Watson or Ridnour is likely moved in a future trade as well, allowing West to move to pg and Belinelli to see time at sg.
Watson/Ridnour
West/Pietrus
Durant/Gelabale
Green/Williams
Collison/Petro

Atlanta trades M. Williams, S. Williams, and Johnson for Jack, Wilkins, Wilcox, and Hudson (waived). Atlanta balances its roster.
Jack/Law
Johnson/Childress
Smith/Wilkins
Horford/Wright
Wilcox/Pachulia

GS trades Pietrus, Belinelli, Perovic, and Hudson for Outlaw, Johnson, and McRoberts. They also trade a 1st to Seattle for Thomas in a simultaneous trade. GS adds depth for the playoffs without taking on long term salary.
Davis/Johnson
Ellis/Azubuike
Jackson/Outlaw
Harrington/Barnes
Biedrins/Thomas
Billy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 161

Post#2 » by Billy » Mon Jan 7, 2008 11:07 pm

I would say no from Portland's perspective--but would strongly consider the deal. Outlaw has been unreal so far this year and he doesn't seem like he's going to let up. Martell, Outlaw and Jones have provided a very solid group at the 3 spot.

Marvin's having a heck of a good year, but I'd just be reluctant to do this kind of deal right now.
DLeagueAllStars
Head Coach
And1: 246

Post#3 » by DLeagueAllStars » Tue Jan 8, 2008 12:23 am

change the Warriors first to a 2nd and I think I make the deal go down..
dms269
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 1,489

Post#4 » by dms269 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 12:28 am

How does Atlanta balance their roster? They have a pretty good pf/c rotation now with Smith and Horford. You are having Smith move to the sf which he isn't that great at.
The moderator formerly known as uga_dawgs24

Return to Trades and Transactions