Am I Way Off Base? Bulls/Warriors/Jazz

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Re: Am I Way Off Base? Bulls/Warriors/Jazz 

Post#21 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:47 am

Hells yeah the Warriors do this. Captain K brings defense, outside shooting and passing next to Ellis and Jackson...

Ideal? No
Good? Yes
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Post#22 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 am

princeofpalace wrote:this is beyond terrible for Chicago and way too good for the w's.

How so? The team would be much better with AKs defense, rebounding, passing and ability to finish around the rim, they move up in the draft, can't say Thomas is better than Wright... the only thing I wouldn't like is Crawford but I HATE Crawford.
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
Leto
RealGM
And1: 468

Post#23 » by Leto » Fri May 22, 2009 10:34 am

How can I say this...no from Chicago.
princeofpalace
RealGM
And1: 1,636

Post#24 » by princeofpalace » Fri May 22, 2009 10:47 am

oaktownwarriors87 wrote:
princeofpalace wrote:this is beyond terrible for Chicago and way too good for the w's.

How so? The team would be much better with AKs defense, rebounding, passing and ability to finish around the rim, they move up in the draft, can't say Thomas is better than Wright... the only thing I wouldn't like is Crawford but I HATE Crawford.

First due to contract- AK is negative value, due to contract and general suckeness Crawford is double negative value. Thomas is clearly better than Wright, I dont know who could say otherwise. JJ's expiring contract is also valuable and moving up in a draft as weak as this one is not enough. Chicago could put together a similar package for Amare/Bosh they wont due a trade for AK/Crawford.

Return to Trades and Transactions