KNICKS get their PICK back!

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

kamazilla
Senior
And1: 62

KNICKS get their PICK back! 

Post#1 » by kamazilla » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 pm

You know what the Knicks could really use to kick the great 2010 rebuild into high gear (in addition to a LeBron coup, of course)? THEIR OWN 2010 1st ROUND PICK BACK FROM THE JAZZ! Then the Knicks could tank this year to huge ovations from the Garden crowds- eventually working themselves into a frenzy as the Knicks hurtle towards possibly the worst record in the modern era...

Securing the pick, of course, would be a difficult proposition to pull off... One requiring distinctive creativity, remarkable powers of persuasion, and great cunning. Is Donnie Walsh up to the task? Realistically, he won't even try. But just for fun, can anyone come up with something which would entice the Jazz to return the pick? Involve as many teams as it takes, make it as convoluted as you like... just make it happen!
I am Ra
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: KNICKS get their PICK back! 

Post#2 » by I am Ra » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:00 pm

it would take to much and who knows we might blow the pick next year. I'd rather take my chances with what we have now.

Return to Trades and Transactions